Here is the progress of my 94 gmc sonoma

Looking real good dude, that's one sweet ride already!

BW, what's the status of your car? Any chance I can get that aluminum driveshaft before BG?

I have to get back to the track again and see if the car still picks up 26.xx with this convertor when i get the car back together.

As of now, im slammed. Literally got 5 irons in the fire and i doubt i will see you before BG. With the weather right now, and my schedule, i most likely will just run my car with the setup it has at BG. Once the 400 is in, then we can talk.

Take it easy

BW

yep

I know thats alot of work getting it done in a crunch, i have full faith in Dwayne getting it finished. Any word if Shandy got his up and running?

I will help out if you need.... Im sure we will be thrashing on all of our cars this year, see ya in 3 weeks or so :)

BW[/QUOTE

i worked on mine today...trying to help dwayne with the truck as much as i can...it will be there....just need to make sure everything works...only have to swap out the brakes put new tranny filter, valve cover gaskets, and align the car...also the manual brake kit from dragracebrakes.com...things are very hectic right now...also hurt my back again and you know how bad that hurts!

bw answer your phone foo

Here's a few pics Dewayne sent me last night! And NO thats not the seat for the truck, thats him thinking he's funny :rolleyes:

Attachments

• sonoma 068.jpg
    sonoma 068.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 920
  • sonoma 069.jpg
    sonoma 069.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 923
  • sonoma 070.jpg
    sonoma 070.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 931
  • sonoma 071.jpg
    sonoma 071.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 933
  • sonoma 072.jpg
    sonoma 072.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 928
Looking gorgeous, Ryan. One thing, don't forget to roll (or maybe weld, or add external link bars) a bead on each end of each intercooler pipe so the clamp can't slide over the bead and let the hose come off under boost. You may have to make up a link bar setup to keep the pipe on the throttle body where the lip is so short and there is no bead. At 30 psi boost with a 3" pipe the force trying to blow the pipe off is 212 lbs, and with a 4" pipe it's 377 lbs, so don't be shy when you pull on each joint to make sure it is tight :). It's a small thing and easy to overlook, but ask John Csordas how frustrated he was with his new Skylark last year at BPG in Columbus when he was blowing off a hose on every pass for two or three days only running 7 psi boost.

Looking gorgeous, Ryan. One thing, don't forget to roll (or maybe weld, or add external link bars) a bead on each end of each intercooler pipe so the clamp can't slide over the bead and let the hose come off under boost. You may have to make up a link bar setup to keep the pipe on the throttle body where the lip is so short and there is no bead. At 30 psi boost with a 3" pipe the force trying to blow the pipe off is 212 lbs, and with a 4" pipe it's 377 lbs, so don't be shy when you pull on each joint to make sure it is tight :). It's a small thing and easy to overlook, but ask John Csordas how frustrated he was with his new Skylark last year at BPG in Columbus when he was blowing off a hose on every pass for two or three days only running 7 psi boost.

Thanks for the heads up but we actually have that done on all the pipes already, but we dont have a link bar setup up. good looking out!

Is it wrong I started to sport wood while looking at this??? Not into p/u but this is tastefully done.. Sweet ride...

heres a few but nothing too much to show right now.

Attachments

• Picture 339.jpg
    Picture 339.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,310
  • Picture 340.jpg
    Picture 340.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,566
  • Picture 341.jpg
    Picture 341.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,315
  • Picture 342.jpg
    Picture 342.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,302
  • Picture 343.jpg
    Picture 343.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,321
the last of them for now

Attachments

• Picture 345.jpg
    Picture 345.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,312
  • Picture 346.jpg
    Picture 346.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,292
  • Picture 347.jpg
    Picture 347.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,285
  • Picture 348.jpg
    Picture 348.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,313
here is the start of the dash and door panels. I say start because It has no gauges yet and the door arm rest arent done yet! but We have made some good progress, pretty much all the wiring is done. amongst many other things.

Attachments

• sonoma 075.jpg
    sonoma 075.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,284
  • sonoma 076.jpg
    sonoma 076.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,285
  • sonoma 077.jpg
    sonoma 077.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,257
  • sonoma 078.jpg
    sonoma 078.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,271
  • sonoma 079.jpg
    sonoma 079.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,262
Man if I had known you where going to do all that to that truck, I might have been able to save you some time. My cousin has that same truck FOR SALE but it has a blown 383 in it and has been 7.90s and is some what streetable. He started a new buisness and doesnt have time for it any more.

Man if I had known you where going to do all that to that truck, I might have been able to save you some time. My cousin has that same truck FOR SALE but it has a blown 383 in it and has been 7.90s and is some what streetable. He started a new buisness and doesnt have time for it any more.

Thanks but I just saved a bunch of money by switching to geico! :D