help with spark issue

sdteb

trying to get it like you
new motor everything going fine...just breaking it in...forged piston, roller cam build...nothing crazy....

so heres the issue, driving just fine when it starts stuttering...missing and finally just completely shuts off...no spark determined...so i start with coil pack, new module new cam sensor and new crank sensor...still no spark...module has power going to it...it has been determined...even tried different computer off my dads working gn...nothing....WTF is it?

any ideas?

also washed dads gn today and go some water under the hood...now it has a little miss...damn just not going well here...any thoughts here as well?

sorry for the dual posts...

even tried swapping the ccci...that fuse was blown....replaced it...still nothing...

Did you replace the entire cam sensor or just the cap? And is the cap stock or caspers l.e.d.?

By chance do you have a security system on your car? And a blown fuse is indicative of fatigue or a short circuit. Did you check the fuse again after you replaced it or any of the components? A wire could have frayed under engine vibration, etc.

By chance do you have a security system on your car? And a blown fuse is indicative of fatigue or a short circuit. Did you check the fuse again after you replaced it or any of the components? A wire could have frayed under engine vibration, etc.
i do have a alarm system..it is deactivated...and yes i checked the fuse..this is driving me nuts..

Wondering the same thing. Is the fuse still alive? If yes it might of had a bad module. Now that you switched it, the cam sensor may need some adjustment.

Cam sensor only Controls fuel timing not spark. Crank senor responsible for spark. You would still have spark with bad cam sensor

Did you scan the comp for codes? When you changed cam sensor did you set the timing by the procedure? Do you have rpm sig while cranking? Check volts to coil pack while cranking. Try a spark tester on plug wire to see if there is a spark. Some timing lights with induction clamp don't work well on these wires. Check spark plugs for wetting, and regap.

Check your fuseable links they are down by the starter . They are close to the headers so it gets pretty hot down there .