help with 3 trouble codes

11secondgs

I have 3 trouble codes 43 42 and 24.

This happened after I slipped with the wrench on the battery terminal and ground the positive to the waste gate?

Are they related and did I blow something while doing that?

Car ran fine last time I used it. Pulled into to put a new battery in it.

did something coincidently go out, or did I cause it to go out when i hit the positive on the wastegate?

Sounds like....

"taps"!:eek: .......j/k:D 24 is vss, 42 is est/by pass ckt failure, and 43 is esc.
Have you tried resetting the ecm to see if they go away?:confused: might save some unnecessary trouble-shooting.

EDIT I typed a mistake it is 41 34 and 33......how do i reset the4 ecm? I will unplug the battery and the orange wire at the same time for 5 mins and report back.

Also, I now have no fuel pressure and the so the car wont start. Did I blow a fuse somewhere?

CODE 41

Trouble Code 41 indicates that the Camshaft Sensor is not functioning properly
CODE 33

Trouble Code 33 indicates that the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor is reporting more air is entering the engine
CODE 34

Trouble Code 34 indicates that the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor is reporting less air is entering the engine

I will check the cam sensor, but not sure what to think about the mass air flow. I have a translator in a box (newest version) and a the new gm lt1 maf.

Checked the fuse box in the car. All fuses good. Checked the hot wire fuse on the fuel pump. that was also good.

does anybody know what keeps a fuel pump from turning on? Does a bad cam sensor prevent the fuel pump from turning on?????

Going back out to check the cam sensor and reset it.

Thanks to all who helped. It was my cam sensor. I have driven this car for 2 years with no prior problems, then boom, one day the battery sparks and through out the cam sensor?

Anyways, it is runing good now.