Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Money sent, this is great! I thank both of you from the bottom of my heart for doing this as this was truly heart breaking to hear. I too at one point only had barely enough money to have liability coverage on my car so I totally understand the situation.

I am going to reach out to all the Turbo Farm boys here in the Chicago area and through out the Midwest and see if they can contribute the minimum donation!
Thanks
Prasad
Thanks for your support Prasad!

Thanks for your support Prasad!

Anytime guys, I just sent out a mass text to all the boys. The ones with a good Heart will donate!... I will try to collect from others that are not on this board and if I do I will send another pay pal!

Remember guys what goes around comes around, Good and Bad! When you do a good deed for someone and when the time comes that you are in need, someone will be there for you too..... so please donate!
Prasad

Money sent....Nasty to help Nasty LOL......in the big picture most of us easily blow triple this amount with a few cocktails, beer, car show entry fees, etc.
So why not help a guy out in our community, I met Clay at BG a few years back...glad to help.
Thanx to Scott all involved in this its a very nice thing to do. As mentioned our Buick community is a brotherhood

No one could ever convince me that there is a more tightly knit community than the Turbo Regal community.
If it keeps momentum like I hope...you could have a car in less then a month, and the guys offering to put it together will help you make it happen.
I am assuming your XFI was destroyed??? I want to replace that to.

There is actually an offer from a very big member of this board that wants to get everything we need and gather it in Bowling Green. Then do our own version of "OVERHAULIN" and put it all together right at the track in front of everybody. Build it, tune it, and race it...
That's the kind of messages I am getting in my PM box

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If it keeps momentum like I hope...you could have a car in less then a month, and the guys offering to put it together will help you make it happen.

There is actually an offer from a very big member of this board that wants to get everything we need and gather it in Bowling Green. Then do our own version of "OVERHAULIN" and put it all together right at the track in front of everybody. Build it, tune it, and race it...

Not me as I am only 5'9" but I would like to see this build as Overhaulin can do it in an hour with commercials

That would be awesome!

D

You guys can put me down to donate the Ignition Wires for free. I will turn some wrenches if we work on it in BG. I will be there all week.

I would like to personally thank "Everyone" who has stepped up to donate to this cause. It was very unfortunate what happened to Clay's car regardless of what, where, when, how it happened. The point is it Happened! Now after 2 years I just want to see him enjoying a Turbo Regal again....

I also have never been so proud seeing the support here like it's been, it's truly amazing!