Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

I am in AWE!!!
People who know me know that being lost for words has never been a problem of mine. It has taken me up to this point for words to start to come to me to express to you how I feel. Its going to take me a some time to make a post but I'll start working on one immediately after submitting this one. I don't have it fully processed in my head yet but I'm going to take a 'run' at trying tell you guys.
Scot is getting pics of rollers. When this is all over and you turn the key and hear the turbo...then you will be in AWE!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I thought it best to call in some help on expressing my gratitude. This guy is an expert on showing appreciation.
IMG_1401.JPG
IMG_1400.JPG

We are going back to work on it. Hope to have it up tonight sometime.

Anytime guys, I just sent out a mass text to all the boys. The ones with a good Heart will donate!... I will try to collect from others that are not on this board and if I do I will send another pay pal!

Remember guys what goes around comes around, Good and Bad! When you do a good deed for someone and when the time comes that you are in need, someone will be there for you too..... so please donate!
Prasad
Now i know who the f@cker is that sent that text...I have been away from this board for a while...I just read some of this abot what happen and think its a sad thing, but right is right.....

Oh Prasad,just pullin your chain,thanks ,i will be donating today..

Prasad got me to donate too. I didn't know anything about this, but I'm glad I could help! Hopefully it turns out better than the original car!

I thought it best to call in some help on expressing my gratitude. This guy is an expert on showing appreciation.
View attachment 196343View attachment 196344
We are going back to work on it. Hope to have it up tonight sometime.

Man, I love the way he is turning out. That's why I love that breed of dog. He looks great. Just showed my wife the pic and she thinks that he looks like his dad in the face.

For you guys reading this for the first time....long story short.
Clay lost his car in a fire. There are other circumstances at work, but the long and short of it are, he needs a little help replacing it.
If your on the fence about donating...after 8 pages of guys helping out...then you need to research more.

We are doing great for just a day and a half, but we need to keep going. If you guys are on other G body forums...post this up. A fellow Buick / G Body guy needs a ride....and oh what a ride it's gonna be.

Thanks to all very very much.

Donation sent (High donator need not worry I didn't come close to topping the $1k :cool:)

If you can make a list of parts you need. For this new build. Please post them. I have tons of parts, and I may have something that will help complete this project. I would be happy to donate to help out. Post parts needed or p.m. Me. Thanks, Bill

It is easier for me to donate parts that I have, rather than explain to my wife that I sent money to someone I don't know. She could care less about parts, but cash on the other hand!!! :eek:

I hope he and Brain can come to a fair resolution.
How about you take a month of vacation, lord knows you need it old man..... your gonna kill yourself running this shit that hard

That thread is pure ugliness, I posted there and quickly found out I was in over my head. I didn't really have anything of value to add, anyway.

I donated here because I felt it was the thing to do, as I said in the other thread, I didn't have a dog in the fight so, I quit early, Quicksixxxx or not.

If one chooses to be part of this thread and donate, one should resign himself to let this be the one redeeming quality that results from the original thread.

There is far too much negetivity over there for anyone but the parties involved anyway, don't let it drag this thread down.

This thread was started to be the positive and uplifting result of a tragic loss of a board member, and nothing else, no matter who is to blame.

Let's just leave all that shit alone in this thread, agreed?

I am seriously moved by the out pouring of member participation and outpouring of support. What a great bunch of people TurboBuick.com has as a group!

This thread deserves to be a positive one, and nothing else. If someone want's to come in and shit on it, they should be be dealt with via admins wrath.

By its nature, this one needs to stay positive.