Help tweak my car w/ ds file

JaBoT

I ran my car Wed night and ran a 12.15 at 110 running 24 lbs of boost and slicks. But it should be faster. Last year i ran a 11.9 at 114 with a stock intercooler at the same boost and drag radials.
So i was wondering if someone can look at my directscan file of my pass and tell me if i'm missing anything.

DS File

Thanks

From the data in your direct scan file I see two things that may contribute to your slower time. Towards the end of first gear you had about 3 deg of knock retard and your inj duty cycle was 100 percent. The same at the end of second gear. You may be maxing out your injectors with the better airflow that the front mount is allowing. I would try a set of 55 lb injectors a modded ecm and a chip to match. Do you run racing fuel at the track or pump with the alky injection. You may want to try 116 to help with the knock.

CODE 51

Trouble Code 51 indicates that the ECM sensed a fault in the PROM.

When the PROM was initially created, a checksum number representing the total of all the cell values was also stored. The ECM uses this checksum as one way to determine if the contents of any cell has changed. A Code 51 causes the ECM to enter Back-Up mode which uses the CALPAK for default sensor values.

Thats not helping either, mayby thats why your O2 readings at idle dont look heathy,

I run 93 octane and alky at the track, but i will be upgrading to a dual setup so that should take care of the knock.

As far as the code 51 that was in there from a while ago when i put a bad chip in (I make my own chips) and i never disconected the battery.

The o2 readings at idle are high because i have it set to open loop with a 12.9:1 afr. It's the only way i can get it to idle good.

Thanks for the help guys.

Any other coments welcome.....