HELP....Tuning Speed Pro/Fasttrack

njrob6

Mustangs For Breakfast
HELP....Tuning Speed Pro/FAST

I've running into 2 problems.First a little about my combo Buick V6 Stage motor, T76 QTrim, 83lb Inj, Champion Heads. My first problem is that from my EGT Meter (Fluke 51, brand new),probe located just before the turbo on the header, im getting crazy high readings like 1,760 degrees. And my Speed Pro is telling me that it is rich and O2 correction is -10.2. The fuel pressure go's up properly according to boost, my injector duty cycle is 70%, my air fuel ratio is set for 11.2, and my timing is 24. And I was only running 15lbs of boost with 116 octane gas. Anybody have and ideas? Lance/Craig?

My second problem is that I can't take the car over 6,200 rpms, it just falls apart at that rpm. Im thinking and hoping it's related to my other problem.

Thanx!

Rob

You should take a close look at your spark plugs. Their appearance might give some clues. You also might want to try checking over your secondary ignition system.. coil pack, wires, plugs. And last but not least, what kind of shape are your valve springs in?

Problem solved, I put higher rate valve springs in, runs like an animal.