Help tuning in Indiana

slick6732

Need help tuning my car! Anyone one in the Indiana area willing to help? Any help would be greatly appreciated... Would like to take it to track this year, but not without a little tuning!

Indiana is a big state. depends where you are. ......There is this event in Muncie where there will be some Buick guys

OK....all you INGSCA members.....Buicks at Bunker Hill Dragstrip is no more.....i am calling out all my Buick brethren and racer wanna be's......Muncie Dragstrip has thier customer appreciation night on saturday May 26th....$4.00 for spectators....no marque event so lets show up with our Buicks and make them take notice. This was an idea that Greg Davis presented to me when we went to get my 79 GS 1000E Suzuki down in Cincy.....he told me to pick a day in may at Muncie because the GS Nats are in Oct. now and Norwalk has been moved to mid-June....i looked at thier schedule and this night looked just perfect for a Buick race.......quarter mile too!So.....if you are all up for it.....i will provide the trophys.....just show up and we will go drag racing.........we could have a chapter meeting.....a cook-out at the track and hopefully kick some brand X a$$
icon_mrgreen.gif

[quote="buickruss, post: 2998463, member: 745"....There is this event in Muncie where there will be some Buick guys

OK....all you INGSCA members.....Buicks at Bunker Hill Dragstrip is no more.....i am calling out all my Buick brethren and racer wanna be's......Muncie Dragstrip has thier customer appreciation night on saturday May 26th....$4.00 for spectators....no marque event so lets show up with our Buicks and make them take notice. This was an idea that Greg Davis presented to me when we went to get my 79 GS 1000E Suzuki down in Cincy.....he told me to pick a day in may at Muncie because the GS Nats are in Oct. now and Norwalk has been moved to mid-June....i looked at thier schedule and this night looked just perfect for a Buick race.......quarter mile too!So.....if you are all up for it.....i will provide the trophys.....just show up and we will go drag racing.........we could have a chapter meeting.....a cook-out at the track and hopefully kick some brand X a$$
icon_mrgreen.gif
[/quote]

So Wild Bill is not doing the Buicks at Bunker Hill race anymore?

I am 12 miles away from the muncie drag strip!! Where are you located?

Im in South Bend. BSU is draining my bank account now, so I make regular trips to Muncie. I would suggest going to the Indiana chapter website and trying to find somebody nearby. Go here http://indianabuickgsca.org/phpBB3/index.php?

Bunker Hill didnt appeal to many people because it was 1/8 mile. IMO

I am in Crawfordsville. If you still need help you can pm me and I will give you my phone number. You have a similar set up to mine.