help, stuck far from home

GW2

Fuel pump not turning on, which relays fit the fuel pump relay? What else could cause this? I was driving it an hour or so ago and it was fine. Came back shut it off and now no fuel pressure.

Check the numbers on the relay. Should have one from ac or something should have same numbers so it's the same. Try swapping them around to see if it turns on.

Got the one off gnttype but I still only have 2 relays there and they aren't the same. The 3 on the other side are completely different too.

Try a jumper wire from the fuel test connector behind the alternator to the power stud on the alternator.

AS per Topjimmy....jump 12v to fuel pump lead behind alt...brown rectangular plug, next to green connector...

Check the fuse box, you need the fp/inj fuse and ecm/ign fuse to be good. One is 15 amp one is 10 amp. You can sacrifice the cig/clk fuse and radio fuse until you get home.

Both fuses are good(checked already) also the fuel pump test did nothing I guess that means its dead

Unless you lost the ground at the tank. There is a chance if you can ground the tank to the frame that might do it.

GW2 said:
Fuel pump not turning on, which relays fit the fuel pump relay? What else could cause this? I was driving it an hour or so ago and it was fine. Came back shut it off and now no fuel pressure.

My silly Silly question. Have you checked power at pump? Connector behind rear bumper near center. Mine can be disconnected very easily from underneath.. 3 wire connector(factory). Dc voltometer or test light.. excuse me if I missed something on this thread

jopaustu said:
My silly Silly question. Have you checked power at pump? Connector behind rear bumper near center. Mine can be disconnected very easily from underneath.. 3 wire connector(factory). Dc voltometer or test light.. excuse me if I missed something on this thread

I did make sure it was tight. No way to actually check for power though as I had no test light on me. Towed her in and I'll worry about it after some shut-eye

Sorry to hear it. Been down that road before. Good luck at least you're home now.

I did make sure it was tight. No way to actually check for power though as I had no test light on me. Towed her in and I'll worry about it after some shut-eye
Is the fuel pump hot wired? If so, the relay is behind the rear bumper. I have had this fail before. You can just unplug the hot wire behind the bumper and plug the stock connectors together to remove the hot wire form the equation.

Is the fuel pump hot wired? If so, the relay is behind the rear bumper. I have had this fail before. You can just unplug the hot wire behind the bumper and plug the stock connectors together to remove the hot wire form the equation.
X2, just had my 30 amp hotwire relay go bad the other day, fuel pump would not prime, I just disconnected the hotwire and snapped together the factory wiring until I got home, thats why I keep spares of these laying around. 2nd one to go bad on me in like 2 yrs.