help please

gnmexico

hello friends, I am trying to modify the performance of my gn86, I bought a walbro 255 fuel pump, adjustable fuel regulator "accufab", the adjustable wastegate actuator, a chip "kene bell", a intake and kn filter 9" I do not install anything yet .. but I want to see if anyone of you can recommend something, to avoid problems in future or to achieve better performance, greetings to all ..!

The KB chips are very old technology. A good modern day chip like the TT (TurboTweak) will be much better, and make sure to get it to match your injectors.

Scanmaster is better, but a powerlogger is the best. if you have a laptop computer to hook up to it. Eric from Turbo Tweak will custom make the chip to match all the upgrades that you have done to your car.

Turbolink is another VERY old outdated technology. You would be much better off with a Scanmaster to start with, and as your comfort level increases and you want to do more in depth tuning, then the Powerlogger (requires a laptop) would be a HUGE advantage, and one of the best data loggers available.

thank you all,you believe that this will improve performance on my ride?it is a remarkable the difference on the stock engine?

As a new member and owner, cut him some slack, what he has "WILL" work, if the money is already spent, stick with it and enjoy, no problem running mid 12's with parts in hand.
All good points on the new stuff and I agree.
Is the "power logger" a Bob Bailey magic toaster ? I need to upgrade myself now that I have a working laptop !

gnmexico said "I'm trying to buy a program called turbolink .. do not know if this is correct? or ScanMaster is better" The guy didn't but a turblink yet. He asked if a scanmaster was better. It is, I was just just trying to send the guy the right direction..... What? you happen to be trying to unload an old turbolink?

I have a old KB chip FREE you pay the shipping.The TT chip with matching 42lb was good money spent 20 mpg and 6 passes @11.88