Help Please installing oil cooler quick qesution?

Amelio

I am installing an external oil cooler due to running an aftermarket aluminum radiator with no built in cooler.

My question.....

When standing in front of the car looking down at the oil adapter....which line is the feed or pressuer side, the fitting on the right or the left?

I need to know due to how I am installing the cooler I want the pressure side to be on the top side of the cooler and exit the bottom.

Thanks

pressure at the bottom and exit the top. remove the oil filter...the hose opening that you can see is the return

pressure at the bottom and exit the top. remove the oil filter...the hose opening that you can see is the return
Another option is to just remove the cooler adapter and run without it, we have taken them off quite a few cars and unless you drive for extended periods of time in very hot temps there not needed.

I have actually been running without a cooler but I drive the car a lot and when its hot out sitting in traffic my pressure does drop a lil more than I would like......plus I just feel better knowing I have a cooler on the car,

I am running a turbo saver also so just taking the filter off to look at what side is the return is a lil more work.

IMG_1246.JPG
IMG_1250.JPG
IMG_1250.JPG
IMG_1274.JPG
IMG_1320.JPG
Amelio,
Did u finish your oil cooler install? Can you post some pics?
yeah I did actually....I ended up welding a brace from one side of the radiator core support to the other. Then I welded in two upright pieces and drilled holes for mounting. I am running it as a stack with my trans cooler infront of the oil cooler. The trans cooler has a pretty wicked fan on it.

I have already noticed a difference in my pressure at idle with the oil being cooler.

here is a few pics.