Help me, lol...

Robbie_85GN

Hey guys, I bought a vacuum/boost guage and an a/f meter guage can anyone help me set it up? I'll bring the beer and pizza. Mahalo.:cool:

bring it to the track this weekend on the get together. buy a vacuum-T too if you havent yet. and about 6" of 1/8" inner diamater vac lines from checkers or napa and zip tie straps. Any one of us can help you if you come out that night. it's not hard to do. :D As for the A/F meter...I dont have the slightest clue how to hook that up. I think you have to splice into the O2 wire. :rolleyes:

You are correct, sir! You do have to splice it into the O2 sensor / PCM wire... I'm scared I'll mess it up... Anyone know about the bumper fillers? I need some bad lol...

What brand of gauges did you buy?

Your money might be better spent converting the car to an '86-'87 ECM and getting a scanmaster. Return the A/F gauge. :)

The only guages I could get was Autometer Pro-Comp (regular stuff) and the dual "A" pillar pod. Who has an ecm for sale? I've already opened the packages... Don't know if Ron's Performance will take them back.. Thanks for the help guys...

You may want to return the A-pillar pod also. ;) :D

And get this one instead.

Red Regal T in the Parts for Sale section sells ECM's.

If not, go to one of the junkyards here, and grab an ECM out of any '86 Fwd Buick or Olds with a 3.8 V-6. Same ECM as ours except for the chips. Part no is 1227148.

Who was that guy that sold the fiberglass fillers on-island?

he worked out of sand Island, I think

Rob

My classmate Brian sells fiberglass fillers, the ones on my car. I'm not sure if works out of Sand Island now though.

Paul,

The name sounds right. I have a business card and a flyer somewhere.

Rob

I bought bumper fillers from Brian. Nice guy, and the fillers look good. His number 549-8634.