help me figure out this SEVERE stumble at 2K rpms..

fly89gta

Ok, as most of you know i have vac leak at my vac. block

well the car will run fine when its cold, but as soon as it warms up it wants to stall when coming up to a light(though the IAC #'s look ok)

My O2's are VERY erratic, usually dropping to 000 at idle, though my BL's are around 105-120(indicating rich, running a thrasher chip)

Also i'm running a stock 700r4 with the stock 1500 stall converter(i know i know WTF are u thinking?!?!??!, haven't put the new tranny in yet :D)...but why is it that i'm i'm studdering soooo bad at around 2K, i mean i have to FLOOR this thing, sputters.sputters some more then takes off...

My low O2's worry me A LOT...and it only does this when the car warms up...can a vacumn leak(one of those lines is the FP reg.) cause THAT many problems?

i probably won't know till my billet vac. block comes in, but come to think of it the car didn't act this way when my vac. line was off the wastegate actuator(couldn't get the damn thing to stay on)

Have you tried a new O2 sensor?
Is your torque converter possibly locking up for some reason, and not unlocking?
Just a thought...............

i'm starting to think its the TC...it makes sense, it doesn't do it in open loop(TC doesn't lock up in open loop does it) yet does it when the car warms up...

no...it wasn't suppose to have it...according to the #'s it shouldn't...but if it DID have the stutter wouldn't it do it all the time? this only stutters in closed loop.