Help! In need of accessory mounting bracket

OGTURBO!

OHIOAN in AZ
Im looking for the accessory bracket that the A/C, alternator and power steering pump mount to. The bolts to mine have broken off and I can't get them out. Also, if anyone could tell me the correct part title for this as im not too sure of it's actual name. Thanks guys
IMG_20131217_173941.jpg

That is the main accessory bracket. I have one for $75.00, I am in Missouri, can ship on Monday so it should make it by next Friday with the holiday.

Bryan

Ease outs Will get them out if u want to try

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Drill them out and get a tap and die set and rethread them. Send it to me and I'll be glad to help you out. Just pay shipping.

That is the main accessory bracket. I have one for $75.00, I am in Missouri, can ship on Monday so it should make it by next Friday with the holiday.

Bryan
Thank you for your help! Im gonna try and get the bolts out first and I will let you know if I can't and need this from you. Thanks again

I would try drilling a hole obviously start a bunch smaller than needed . Then heat it with a torch the try getting the bolts out. I wouldn't count on succeeding unless this was being done on a Bridgeport

Either send it to TrickSix or send it to me. You can really mess it up if you don't get it correct...and these brackets are getting very hard to find.

Can I also send one of you guys one that I have with a broken bolt?
As handy as I consider myself - I'm game for that process.

I would try drilling a hole obviously start a bunch smaller than needed . Then heat it with a torch the try getting the bolts out. I wouldn't count on succeeding unless this was being done on a Bridgeport
Thanks for your help! I just went ahead and bought another

5 bucks - shipped - for yours with the broken bolt?
OK - 5 bucks plus shipping