Help finding Twin Turbo set up

Turbo'dBuick

I think I would like to go twin turbo and need help trying to find a few different companies who make set ups for it. If need be I can fab one but really don't have the time to do it as of now. I have been searching on here and a few other sights found one or two but no prices or real info. If someone can help please send me a link for a couple. thanks RON

There are a few kits out there. There will be a new one out, hopefully around the first of the year. It will be a FULL kit and will work with all factory options!

Hello Ron, Go to this thread. "esp twin turbo? is it worth it?" on this site. This kit in available and been un use for some kit. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, 610-970-8944 or e-mail.

Hope this helps you.

$GRIM-
are you talking about a E$P kit or $ome other company? Have a link to it?

E$P-
I like the kit from what I can $ee. Can I get $ome more info on it. $ome pic$ alo? I will email you, but i can $ay the price i$ a little $cary. o you $ell the part$ $eparate? I'm keeping my A/C, I that a problem?

Many of our customers remove thier A/C, even before we developed the twin kit. For 800 hp, almost all said they were fine without A/C. If someone steps up and says they want our kit with A/C, we'll do it. Right now, our ESP Twin Turbo kit is clean, well crafted, and powerful. E-mail me direct and I can give you a parts list, any of it can be purchased seperately. If you read over the threads on our kit, on both this site and TurboBuicks.com, you will get plenty of info. The cost of the kit is $6,900. I believe it is a good price for all that you get, and many have agreed. We use all high quality parts and craftmanship. It's a well layed-out package.

Hope this helps you.

Turbo'dBuick said:
$GRIM-
are you talking about a E$P kit or $ome other company? Have a link to it?

E$P-
I like the kit from what I can $ee. Can I get $ome more info on it. $ome pic$ alo? I will email you, but i can $ay the price i$ a little $cary. o you $ell the part$ $eparate? I'm keeping my A/C, I that a problem?
I can't say much... other than it is worth waiting a few months to see :biggrin: