Hellwig rear sway bar, Jeep steering shaft

83hurstguy

Hellwig 55809 rear sway bar for G-body. Brand new, used for fit up, I ended up switching to a Detroit Speed bar. It won't clear a G-body 8.5" rear end with LPW aluminum support cover. Should be fine on all 7.5" rears or 8.5" with stock cover. Some of the paint on the end links is scratched, it came that way from Hellwig. The ends come like 7" long, I trimmed them to length already (saving you the hassle), and I also included some 3/8" thick aluminum spacers I fabricated and plastidipped to lower the bar slightly in an attempt to make it fit with my LPW cover. Asking $170 obo shipped to the lower 48.

hellwig1.jpg

hellwig2.jpg

Last, I have a Jeep steering shaft that works as a retrofit on a G-body to replace the stock steering shaft. I bought this from a person selling them to forum members after finding/cleaning/painting them, and it worked fine on my car. The problem with it was that when changing the length, the person removed the plastic insert that went inside the collapsible portion of the steering shaft, which leads to a very minute amount of slop in the steering wheel over center (so I switched to DSE shaft). U-joints are in great shape, comes with the upper and lower bolts as well. If you fill the shaft gap with something or put a shear pin in that would break in an accident, it would be perfect. Asking $20 shipped to the lower 48.

steeringshaft.jpg