Hello

Sinister80mc

figured I make my first post , and show yall my father daughter project.

Attachments

• SAM_0868.jpg
    SAM_0868.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 275
  • SAM_0876.jpg
    SAM_0876.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 293
  • SAM_0881.jpg
    SAM_0881.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 271
figured I make my first post , and show yall my father daughter project.

very nice! welcome aboard! i already know you are going to get people asking for engine pictures ( we always do):tongue:. i would just post them.:biggrin:
not to bad looking from the pictures. i see there is some rust holes near the roof or it could be dirt too. i fixed the roof on my buddies monte, i guess they all must do that. great project! there is alot to learn with these drawthru motors.

yea it had a vinyl top so it has some rust but other wise pretty solid every were else.
the engine bay is ugly the car was sitting for 5-6 years with the carb off and hood up.
will be taking pics as we progress.

yea it had a vinyl top so it has some rust but other wise pretty solid every were else.
the engine bay is ugly the car was sitting for 5-6 years with the carb off and hood up.
will be taking pics as we progress.

my buddy had that vinyl top too. first thing he did after i fixed it was get rid of that wet rag laying on his roof.

Nice. 2 quick questions for ya. Keeping it turbo V6 or??? And where ya located? If there's someone near you then they may be able to help if you have some issues.

I'm in Jacksonville,Fl. I will be keeping it turbo buick just probably not carbed.
A good friend of mine has been messing with GN's and T-Types for years and is currently
doing a S10 hybrid but definately open to any help I can get.

Glad to hear you're keeping it in the stock design. There one guy that did a beautiful restomod on an 80 MC with an SFI engine ect. He posted all of it on turbobuicks though. If you want to keep he drawthrough click the second link in my sig for a bigger and better turbo for it. And for a few other ideas here's the link to my car. Not done yet and on hold right now. Doing little things that really aren't worth posting right now.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/before-black-non-sfi-tech/322115-finally-got-some-time.html

Glad to hear you're keeping it in the stock design. There one guy that did a beautiful restomod on an 80 MC with an SFI engine ect. He posted all of it on turbobuicks though. If you want to keep he drawthrough click the second link in my sig for a bigger and better turbo for it. And for a few other ideas here's the link to my car. Not done yet and on hold right now. Doing little things that really aren't worth posting right now.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/before-black-non-sfi-tech/322115-finally-got-some-time.html

and trust me that turbo in his sig really does boost the power alot. i actually have the 301 on my car. i have to say it is great! cant wait to see what it does at the track with the 301, more boost, and my nitrous kit.:biggrin:

I will see about getting some engine pics for yall regradless of how ugly it is. Here is a pic of my own project I have owned since 16.

Attachments

• sinister 6.jpg
    sinister 6.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 236
  • Sinister 02-11.jpg
    Sinister 02-11.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 234
Matt sure I'm new to this so What is it ?
Won a intake off EVILBAY

Attachments

• leslies intake.jpg
    leslies intake.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 213
ok after a quick search I now know what a perv vavlve is and it is still on the car
as far as condition of not sure . I work 2 jobs so you will have to wait until Saturday
for me to get it off the car.

ok after a quick search I now know what a perv vavlve is and it is still on the car as far as condition of not sure . I work 2 jobs so you will have to wait until Saturday for me to get it off the car.
Thank you so much! i have been lookin for one. i will send you a pm later on. once again thank you matt