hello..

nomad

hello all,my name is john AKA NOMAD,and i am a new member of the site!.i own a 87 GN and i am from vancouver canada
full_17894_p216805.jpg

full_17894_p216806.jpg

full_17894_p216807.jpg

full_17894_p216808.jpg

hi...nice to meet you. im from nanaimo just across the water:D ! ....and i really dont like your rims, even though they probably cost a fourtune. in my mind if ya want a lowRider....get a monte :eek:

Originally posted by Shelbyguy
hi...nice to meet you. im from nanaimo just across the water:D ! ....and i really dont like your rims, even though they probably cost a fourtune. in my mind if ya want a lowRider....get a monte :eek:
well.....coming from a guy in nanaimo,that comment don't mean much to me,to each there own i guess?btw..it's not a "lowrider":rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

those rims and steering wheel make me wanna pukeee... oh S*** i think its coming gtg to the bathroom. BRB.

:eek: OMG I can beleave you did that to a GN :eek:
Well what ever floats your boat i guess. welcome to the dark side
Please sell your rims btw and your steering wheel also. some things are just not right and thats one of them.

well the rest of the car is slick...nice stance, just not enough sidewall....imagine trying to get traction with those 20"s or whatevery they are :confused:

I'm not wild about the rims, but the stance on that thing is killer, man. The body is really clean too.

Nice work.

Well, welcome to the board, I am sorry the first few replies to your post were not all that positive, but at least it is not an "Outstanding member" car with a twin turbo v8 in it!

I kinda like the wheels, it is different from the normal cookie-cutter wheels.

Dare to be different

You own the car and can do as you please with it. Personally, I like the way your car looks, it is different. At least you did not wreck a GN, you customized it to your taste. Some people don't understand how boring the world would be if everyone did the same thing. Good luck with the car, I hope you enjoy it.

I like the style of the wheels, to me they just look a bit big for the car. Just my taste. But, welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board, your car reminds me of the DUB City model I got on top of my monitor. :)

Damn, a guy has a GN, joins the board and says, 'Hi' and all most do is criticize his taste....?! nomad, you'll find that alot of us on this board (including myself) are purists and get disagreeable when a GN is altered in a strange way. Just the same, it's clear that you put alot of time and love into that car. That being so, I'm sure it runs like a top....and as long as it runs well, you could pop ANY rims and steering wheel off and replace 'em with the stockers at any time so who cares? I just don't like you 'cause you're a flapping headed Canuck. ;)

Hey nomad slik car, dont mind the critisism i get the same, but for being a kid!!!!!!:rolleyes: its a good board but watch what you say, they can twist your words and make you look bad real quick, i learned that the hard way, happy hunting:D

Actually, the more I look at that car, the more I like it. That stance is KILLER! How about some info about what you have done to the suspension?

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
I just don't like you 'cause you're a flapping headed Canuck.

Hey! What's wrong with Canadians?!?!:mad: :mad: :mad:

:cool:

Originally posted by Kid
Hey nomad slik car, dont mind the critisism i get the same, but for being a kid!!!!!!:rolleyes: The guys on this board are a bunch of stinking nobodys who wouldn't know a turbo if it landed on their head. Stupid a-holes, I hope they all die!!

Sounds like we might have soured Kid a little.

Originally posted by Shane
Actually, the more I look at that car, the more I like it. That stance is KILLER! How about some info about what you have done to the suspension?

Hey! What's wrong with Canadians?!?!:mad: :mad: :mad:

:cool:
I'm not sure, but Trey Parker and Matt Stone told me they all suck.;)