Hello, I am a "newbie" to your website

Henry

Hello everyone, I am a Newbie to this website . I am located near Kansas City and have been fortunate enough to own a Rare Buick and was referred to this site by a friend of mine as a good place to read, learn and make friends. :p

I would Post Pics but it says I have to make 4 posts on the website before it allows me to post a URL with pics. :confused:

So here we go... 1 post down... 3 to go. :biggrin:

Welcome aboard Henry.
Glad to have you with us.
Feel free to ask any questions any time as we are all here to help.
I'd love to see pictures of your Buick once the site allows you to post.
Again, Welcome aboard.

Patrick

Welcome aboard Henry.
Glad to have you with us.
Feel free to ask any questions any time as we are all here to help.
I'd love to see pictures of your Buick once the site allows you to post.
Again, Welcome aboard.

Patrick

Thank you greatly for the kind words and my welcoming !

2 posts down... 2 to go I believe before it allows me to post pics. :tongue:

Keep'em coming....We wanna see pics!!

Welcome to one of the best sites for Turbo Buicks.

Keep'em coming....We wanna see pics!!

Welcome to one of the best sites for Turbo Buicks.

Thank you for the Welcome.... I am a Big Buick fan. I own a T-Type...however mine was not offered from the Factory with a Turbo...any guesses on what it may be ? :D

3 posts down... hopefully only 1 to go :p

Hey!

I'm from Topeka, and there are a good deal of TR's over in the KC area, even though you dont have a TR, you still got a rare car.

-Adam

Hey!

I'm from Topeka, and there are a good deal of TR's over in the KC area, even though you dont have a TR, you still got a rare car.

-Adam

I havent seen any great deals really , I search alot on Craigslist though... I saw a 1987 T-Type Regal for sale on there under the St.Louis, MO. section about a week ago said something like $5,000 obo it had low miles ( I think somewhere around 84k ) but I think it needed some work.. it was white. )

Not sure if that helps you at all . :)

I havent seen any great deals really , I search alot on Craigslist though... I saw a 1987 T-Type Regal for sale on there under the St.Louis, MO. section about a week ago said something like $5,000 obo it had low miles ( I think somewhere around 84k ) but I think it needed some work.. it was white. )

Not sure if that helps you at all . :)

I meant 'good deal' as in, there's a good amount of cars around the KC area. Not good deal on a car. :redface:

I meant 'good deal' as in, there's a good amount of cars around the KC area. Not good deal on a car. :redface:

I apologize, I was sneaking in that post while I was work so I didnt take the time to carefully read your Original post completely. My apologies ! :redface:

welcome Henry, you'll find a lot of good people here, who will answer questions, help you sort out build-up plans, have good prices on items they sell etc. there is always someone there to lend a helping hand