Hello from NC

ROB87T

Used to be a member and have been away for almost 2 years. Some life issues, caring for an elderly parent with dementia left little time or motivation to concern myself with my car. Things are much better now and it's time to get working on the 87 T. I parked the car almost 2 years ago and she was not running well. I am in the process of replacing all the vacuum lines, removed the intercooler for cleaning, bleeding brakes, etc. and hope to be back on the road soon. I look forward to gathering as much info as possible from the site and getting back to cruising with my friends.

I live in Mebane, just east of Burlington.
Hey Jim. We have met numerous times in the past and I even got a ride in your wicked car. I have the light brown metallic turbo t and have been out to Richards many times, but not in the last couple of years. Had to set up a new account, couldn't pull up my old log in info. I hope you are doing well and once I get my car up and running again I am sure I will run in to you.

Hey Rob,

I met you at Piedmont Dragway at the last tb.com nats and you were telling me about you gold t. I'm right here in Burlington.

I still have your home phone I'll Call ya this weekend.
Tommy

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
Hey Rob,

I met you at Piedmont Dragway at the last tb.com nats and you were telling me about you gold t. I'm right here in Burlington.

I still have your home phone I'll Call ya this weekend.
Tommy

Hey Tommy,
I enjoyed talking to you and look forward to hearing from you. I may call on any expertise and knowledge you have to get my baby up and running again.

Hey Tommy,
I enjoyed talking to you and look forward to hearing from you. I may call on any expertise and knowledge you have to get my baby up and running again.

Your outta luck I have no expertise but I can hold the light :)

Fayetteville here. ;)

Attachments

• 1401490814956.jpg
    1401490814956.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 112
Welcome back. Fayetteville here too, but I'll be in Burlington tomorrow. Need to get my Buick some Broughton's Performance lovin'. Pat definitely knows his way around these cars. He's cleaned out the ash tray, adjusted the rear view mirror and made engine noises while setting in the drivers seat of a many of them.

Seriously, he has a ton of practical knowledge and always willing to help.

Regards,
John

Welcome back. Fayetteville here too, but I'll be in Burlington tomorrow. Need to get my Buick some Broughton's Performance lovin'. Pat definitely knows his way around these cars. He's cleaned out the ash tray, adjusted the rear view mirror and made engine noises while setting in the drivers seat of a many of them.

Regards,
John
Thanks for the invite.

Hey Steve, we'll be doing more in about a month, much better time to warrant the long trip down for you. Car feels really good.

Also looking at a larger get together somewhere near Raleigh. With no TB.com Nats, we've got to have something this year. There's just too many TR owners in the area not to.

Regards,
John

Regards,
John
Hi John,

Yes Pat really knows his way around our cars. He and Richard Clark fixed my powermaster for me a couple of years ago. I will be bleeding out the system today. Better late then never.