Hello from Massachusetts

T-TYPE TONY

Hello everyone! Looking forward to talking and maybe meeting some of you fellow Buick Brothers and Sisters. I have allways wanted a GN'S or a T-type. That day has come. I bought a 86 T- TYPE, Blue on Blue, back on November of last year. I even found her a garage to keep her in for the wonderful winters.

Welcome! Where in MA are you from? I am from the Carver/Kingston area.

Nix

hello from a fello Mass Hole and a fello 86 T type owner.
Newton Mass.
IBBY

Hi everyone. Glad that there are locals here. Maybe we can all get together and ride some day. Looking forward to it. IBBY, what color T you got?

There are a couple of get-togethers every year. Jack Cotton will be having his March 3, 2012. It's always a good time, with good food and a bunch of nice people.

And welcome to tbcom.

Looked you up on the map and though you might be a bit far, every Monday night during the cruise season the biggest cruise around is in East Granby CT, (near Bradley International Airport) at Mark's Auto Parts. Might be worth taking a Monday off to make it there. http://www.markscruisenight.com/index.html Some nights they get around 900 cars!

We were supposed to have a get together in South Windsor CT at Pat's Auto Care last fall but got rained out. Miguel the owner mentioned that he would have it in the spring, hope this is still happening. Last one we had we had about 30 Turbo Regals show up.

Hi Red & Mark. Maybe one or both of you could answer a question for me. I need to replace my original radiator on my 86 T-Regal. At least I think it an original. Looks like the oil and coolant only, not the transmission?

Hi everyone. Glad that there are locals here. Maybe we can all get together and ride some day. Looking forward to it. IBBY, what color T you got?
hello Mass Hole. I got a black and grey T with Kirban wheels. I keep thinking about other wheels. You want to see a nice ride that's a T? Go to the tire and wheel section to like pg 7 we two tone is the guys handle.
IBBY

Take another look at your radiator. If it is a stocker it will have two oil cooler hoses coming off the back (towards the motor) of the radiator that go to the housing the oil filter mounts to. The trans cooler lines come off the same side of the radiator but in the front. In any case we sell stock appearing aluminum radiators and custom ones on our site. Click on the banner ad.

We were supposed to have a get together in South Windsor CT at Pat's Auto Care last fall but got rained out. Miguel the owner mentioned that he would have it in the spring, hope this is still happening. Last one we had we had about 30 Turbo Regals show up.
I hope that happens. It's a fun get together. I was throughly bummed the fall one got washed out.

Eric, Al and I have the 3rd marked off for Cotton's.