Hello everyone, new San Diego member

New to the scene i just purchased my first turbo buick an 1987 T-Type, it was built for the strip and driven on the street. Im the third owner, it was passed down from the original owner to his son, and purchased by me. Im looking forward to meeting everyone and learning lots about my new car.

Andrew,
Welcome to the site. Lots of Turbo Buicks in your area. Keep an eye on the South Western section for upcoming events. The Biggest Turbo Buick event West of the Mississippi, happens the first Sunday in June, at the Bates Nut Farm, Just North of San Diego. Hope to see you there, if not before. That thing sounds like a monster. Post up some pictures when you get a chance. Let us know if you have any questions.

Happy spooling.:)
Mike Barnard

Andrew,
Welcome to the site. Lots of Turbo Buicks in your area. Keep an eye on the South Western section for upcoming events. The Biggest Turbo Buick event West of the Mississippi, happens the first Sunday in June, at the Bates Nut Farm, Just North of San Diego. Hope to see you there, if not before. That thing sounds like a monster. Post up some pictures when you get a chance. Let us know if you have any questions.

Happy spooling.:)
Mike Barnard
Unfortunately I'm deploying in a few months which means I won't be here for the event and then soon after the deployment I move to missouri lol weird timing honestly

We'll have a few get togethers between now and June. Keep an eye on the South Western section.

Thank you for your service. :)

Mike Barnard
US ARMY 84-87