Heated O2?? Plugs?? etc for my fuel problem..

Is the Bosch really that bad? I have run them for a few years and, with the O'Reilly Auto Lifetime Gaurantee, all I have to do is return the 02, show my reciept and they give me a new one, free. I usually return it every few months, if it's bad or not, so I just go to several different stores so they don't ask too many questions.

No the Bosch is not bad to run. I have been running the Bosch in my daily driver. I have used the Delco and there are no changes in the O2 numbers between the Bosch and Delco. I started using the Bosch O2 because of the life time gaurantee. The Bosch O2 works great for me.

Originally posted by Chris Taylor
No the Bosch is not bad to run. I have been running the Bosch in my daily driver. I have used the Delco and there are no changes in the O2 numbers between the Bosch and Delco. I started using the Bosch O2 because of the life time gaurantee. The Bosch O2 works great for me.

That's good that u said that cause I was gonna ask how the Bosch was..I called Pep Boys and the only Heated O2 they had was Bosch and for $30..isnt that cheap??? I might go buy it tomorrow (I don't know if it has a lifetime guarantee) But the guy said it didn't come with wiring..so what will I have to do?
Thanks

Mine is not heated. That's why I change them so often when I run race gas. I hope to get in on the SMC GP so I won't have to worry about it anymore. Just wondered if the AC was any better than the Bosch.