Heads Up: Parting out my Turbo Limited

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to drop a head up out there. I am currently out of town but will be returning at the end of the month. I will be parting out my 1987 Turbo Limited Regal.

Only exterior and interior pieces will be available.

The seats, carpet and lower CS2 door panels are spoken for already.

Pictures of the car can be seen here: http://www.scottzimmerman.net/images/Cars/RegalTurbo/regalpics.html

I also have other parts that have not yet been installed on the car that will be available. Those parts include NOS front bumper fillers, fiberglass rear bumper fillers, NOS Chin spoilers, Real 5 piece GN Rear Spoiler, Limited chrome trim.

Keep in mind, the interior was just recently restored 3 months ago. Mostly everything in there is either brand new or perfect. I will have a set of original lower non CS2 door panels to go with the upper panels. I also have some extra limited inserts in the garage that I will be able to part with as well.

If you would like to get in line for any parts or call dibs, either do it here or shoot me an email at scott@austinunderpressure.com.. I can also be reached via cell at 512.963.9274.

I may be able to offer delivery to the Arlington area for central pickup.

Well,

The quarters are rusting from the inside out, the drivers side floorboard is also on the rough side. The body would need some major massaging to make it perfect. Just a lot more work then I think the car is worth. The pictures help the car out A LOT! I re-did the interior a few months ago. Everything in there is either BRAND NEW or near perfect condition.

Scott

yeah, that car was pretty rough. when i first saw the pics i thought that the car looked a lot better then i remembered.

-jeff

Scott,
I would like to know if and how much the following would cost.
Fuel lines,sending unit,cam sensor,ignition module and coil,stuff like that. Josh and I are going to convert an '84 Regal into a TR. Any help you can be with this project would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Marty

If you interested, I will have the body available. The car is a Regal Limited and has the matching VIN #.. Only 1035 made in 87.

Interior would need carpet and seats as it sits right now. Would prolly be worth a whole lot more than the 84 done with the 87 stuff and would require close to the same amount of work.

Hey Marty.I am going to go to a fuel cell.Josh can have my fuel lines and tank.You will not need a cam sensor because I am leaving mine in the motor.BTW it is out of the car,just been waiting for the rain to stop so I can push out the GN and re gasket it for you.I loaned out my coil and module to a friend close by until he gets his replaced.His car left him stranded so i took mine off and went out and got him up and running.I will let you have those too.