Heading out to go get this one!!!Bye.

I am in the air !!! sorry your wasting your time :p good deal.. been for sale for a while BUT not at that price !! good luck:cool:

Its def not one of the more valuable gnxs. Being nodded and high miles. But 10k? If that's all it's worth my gn can't be worth mote then $1500

Update please.

When I told my wife I was going to get it,she told me it better be nice because I was going to be living in it if I did,I need to sell some cars before I get any more....But I have no room in the garage to put it,I will be selling off a few cars in the next month or so,but I am willing to bet it will be gone.

I was on the road to go get it but then he called me back from the number in the add.
Called from the Wyngate hotel
oh well back home I go

I was on the road to go get it but then he called me back from the number in the add.
Called from the Wyngate hotel
oh well back home I go

LOL, I don't have the money but I was sure trying to figure out where to get it:biggrin:

I should start writing the ads for these scammers, at least use proper language and the age of the vehicles etc.

I could take you guys hook line and sinker, especially you big old southern boys :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just Kiddin guys!!:p

I should start writing the ads for these scammers, at least use proper language and the age of the vehicles etc.

I could take you guys hook line and sinker, especially you big old southern boys :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just Kiddin guys!!:p

Boy, that comment makes me madder than Bo Pelini during one of his temper tantrums! :) Just kidding as he used to be here at LSU and we loved him. Anyways, know this car is probably a scam but if for some reason it turned out to be legit, I can take pics if someone wanted to set it up. I am just across the river from the listed location.

Anyways, know this car is probably a scam but if for some reason it turned out to be legit, I can take pics if someone wanted to set it up. I am just across the river from the listed location.

Check it out. It would interesting to see what it's really about.

This car was originally owned by Jim Andrews, a golf pro here on Long Island. I met Jim in July 1996 when he was having problems with his 3rd motor. I built him a new motor for the car at 96363 miles and then again at 153000 miles. I did all major work on the vehicle; all minor work was done by his local shop that caused the motor to be redone at 153K. Jim loved this car and he drove the car hard. I put at least 2000 miles on it myself and it drove like a low mileage GNX then. It ran mid-low elevens on pump gas when Jim owned it. His home is on the water, so the car was subjected to salt air regularly, it was garaged and well taken care of. He drove it in all weather and it has been all over the northeast. He made four 1/4 miles passes on the street with the car everyday and he was proud of this. A GNX owner who actually enjoyed his car everyday, all day……. There is a lot more about the car not in the backpage description. I shouldn’t have passed it up when he offered it to me for $12,000. He sold it for $14,000 to a local body shop in which the car has been sold a few times for a whole lot more. The 3rd owner in Florida contacted me for some info; he has made changes if I remember correctly. This car was lots of fun and has surprised many…. The car is real, the pictures are correct, the description is good, but the price, who knows……a scam, I don’t know, but I seem to remember reading a similar ad on eBay last year with the same pictures….

Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 12:10 PM
To:
Subject: 1987 Buick Grand National GNX 107 $10,400?

Hello,

Sorry for mailing you so late!
I'm glad that you're interested in my car.The car is in good condition, has no technical damages at all, no scratches or dents,no hidden defects.The car has been looked after very well - washed and cleaned every two weeks. The bodywork is regularly waxed and polished. The interior is in virtually spotless condition. The seats are clean and not torn. The exterior is in excellent condition,tires are in good shape, brakes work well and the car provides very good fuel economy. The car is street legal and accurate. It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear title and it can be registered into your name at any time.I`m non smoker and the car looks like a new one.. There are no known problems with the car as far as I know.

The total price is $10,400‏ including shipping and delivery taxes to your address.

I AM SELLING UNDER THE MARKET'S VALUE BECAUSE I NEED LIQUIDITY IN ORDER TO FINISH THE HOUSE THAT I AM BUILDING.

If you are decided we are going to have a safe deal.

Please get back to me to explain you more.

I`m waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

Thank you!
--
Air Force Msgt. John Q Monroe
Air National Guard
McGuire New Jersey

The bodywork is regularly waxed and polished.

that alone makes it worth buying.. well me'z thinks itt tizz :rolleyes: scammer POS. Guess he has to ship the car BUT he is paying for it so thats not bad :rolleyes: