headers

JC3569

Are there any problems with the hooker headers for the grandnational.Also with those headers can you run a thdp.Any info would be great.

THANX JOE

Never tried them but they say the hookers are no good for our cars.

i have a question. why is it that hookers may not be good but other brands are i am no questioning you but i would thing they are both made in some factory in japan with the same cheap metal? or am i wrong

The way I understand it, the design of the Hoookers is the problem. Compared to stock and other after market ones, the feed pipe for the turbo is on the end of a long tube verses being right off the end of the header.

The way I understand it, the design of the Hoookers is the problem. Compared to stock and other after market ones, the feed pipe for the turbo is on the end of a long tube verses being right off the end of the header.

o i c i just bought a set of ta headers to put on my new motor. have not installed them but cant wait

i have a question. why is it that hookers may not be good but other brands are i am no questioning you but i would thing they are both made in some factory in japan with the same cheap metal? or am i wrong

The Hookers are a long tube design with a huge crossover/colector. To use them you need to be running large cubes or extreme RPM. Very laggy on the bottom if it's a stock or slightly modified engine.

I had a set of Hookers on my car about 10 years ago. They look cool but, that was about it. :( They fit like crap and gave the car a ton of turbo lag. If you're going to change the headers, go with a set that is styled from the factory design. The car ran a bunch better after i put the stock ones back on.