Headers 3 + 4 Bolt, Pt70hpq, Powermaster

wormy-28

Selling Everything I Have Still... Lets Start With The Big Stuff.

Kenne Bell Headers 300 +ship

4 Bolt Headers, Look Like Atr's, 300 +ship

Pt70hpq Turbo .63 A/r 3bolt Like New Or Better!! 650 + Ship

Powermaster, Complete, Worked Fine When Pulled, Had A Hard Time Getting One Line Fitting Out Of Master And Other One Is Stuck In Ther!! 100+ship

Parting Out 2 Cars Let Me Know What You Need, I May Have It!

New Comp Cams 218/212 Roller Cam-computer Balanced 300 + Ship

Fresh 109 Shortblock, Need To Pay My Machine Shop Bill - 2500
Forged Wiseco Pistons/rings, Arp Main Studs, Computer Balanced Rotating Assembly, Turbo Crank And Rods,arp Rod Bolts,2 Billet Center Maincaps, Decked .003" Cleanup

New Bearings And Freezerplugs, Assembled-add Valvetrain And Go

Attachments

• GOODPIC OF PT70.JPG
    GOODPIC OF PT70.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 596
  • PIC OF 4BOLT HEADER.JPG
    PIC OF 4BOLT HEADER.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 592
  • PIC OF 4BOLT HEADER1.JPG
    PIC OF 4BOLT HEADER1.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 591
  • PIC OF POWERMASTER.JPG
    PIC OF POWERMASTER.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 596
do you have the hardware for the Kb headers ?? are they crack free?? if so I will take them. If not let me know still I may make a offer

Hi,
Were are you located and what comes with the cam?is it just the cam or does it include lifters?

Thanks,Nick

update

all pm's replied to i think. Thanks for all the interest, i wish i could better answer some of the turbo questions-pte's part number that is etched in the cover reads: 7080hps this means it has a 70mm com. wheel and qtrim turbine wheel(80mm) H compressor cover with ported shroud 4"inlet 3"outlet
IT IS BIG~~AND LIKE NEW

I also didn't mean to mislead anyone, the 4bolt headers are of unknown origin. They look like ATR's and i guarantee you will recieve what is pictured.

I don't have anymore bumper fillers, sorry I sold my last complete set last month.

I will consider trading for a smaller turbo that is in good condition, no cores please!

I am accepting paypal, but would appreciate if the buyer could pay the 3percent fee.....thanks

Dash

I need the little rectangle dash peice (maybe 4"X18") above the glove box on the passenger side, I think the factory one has a little Grand National plate on it. I don't know what holds it in there but there are two holes there like it takes a screw on either side. The guy that had the car before me took mine out and mounted a peice of fiberglass with gauges in there.

Thanks,

Ben

The Kenne Bell headers are sold!!
I have a couple interested in the 4 bolt headers, but no $$ yet!!
The machine work on my engine was done by a very good local performance engine builder, Jim polarek in Valparaiso, Indiana. You can check out his website, Polarekengines.com i think
I will work on a couple requests for small items when i get out to south bend by my junker buick parts car, looking for a battery cable and some piece on the dash so far.

Trades for the turbo______YES!! I am willing to trade for a slightly smaller turbo, preferrably oil cooled bb like a cpt66 or something like that.

More parts

More items for sale: center console, dyed black with woodgrain insert, good driver with one small 1" crack on side between seats, don't think it could be seen when installed asking 100 shipped or best offer!

2 t-top interior trim panels pictured with console, new 30 shipped

OE MAF sensor 50 shipped

Dutt neck stock IC, bead blasted and comes with crappy shroud 225 shipped obo

Unmodified stock IC, comes with decent shroud 125 shipped obo

Price reduction on 4 bolt headers 300 free shipping!!

Price reduction on complete powermaster unit 75 shipped

Pending trade on my turbo,,,,YEA!!
Kenne Bell headers sold,,,,YEA!!

Attachments

• turbobuick 013.jpg
    turbobuick 013.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 256
  • turbobuick 014.jpg
    turbobuick 014.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 256
  • turbo 013.jpg
    turbo 013.jpg