Head pics

That's a very interesting response, thanks putting a religious spin on things. I'm not sure exactly how it plays into the conversation.

Neal
It seemed to me that you were having a hard time understanding why I was being so patient,so you asked me why. My answer was a direct response to your question. I am most certainly judging him. I am also being gracious to him.

Would be interested in any numbers too.

I do hope Tom gets back up and running like normal soon. His parts are great.

Would be interested in any numbers too.

I do hope Tom gets back up and running like normal soon. His parts are great.
I do get the impression that he is fully up and running,but it's hard to say. He is done with the move.

Chris
Those are just amazing! I have seen larger flow numbers( in N/A cars) not always provide max et, is this the same in a turbo head?

Flow numbers are just A pice of the puzzle to what makes A head make power. That why we can make as much power as A stage head that's got A huge sloppy port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Chris! Do you offer mulitple stages of porting or is that the way you do all of them? Please pm me. Close dollar figures to do a set of GN1's and a set of M&A Stage III heads.

Chris,
What do you think about intake / exhaust flow ratios? Interested in your thoughts about that and how you might relate it back to camshaft and turbo boost/back ratio.