Head pics

Chris Hogeland

TWISTED 6 RACING
Some body is getting A new set of bad azz Heads!
zubabypy.jpg
u9uby4yh.jpg
6ynytehu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It takes about 3 weeks for me to port them.

I misunderstood. These heads are new from Champion. I'd like to know how long,from the day they were ordered,did it take to receive these heads and when they were received from Champion.

Iv had some in stock for A wile so that's where these came from. Tom had been moving into A new building and is getting back on line now. Have you had some order for A bit?

Last edited:
Iv had some in stock for A wile so that's where these came from. Tom had been moving into A new building and is getting back on line now. Have you had some order for A bit?

Over a year. have spoken to him many times including today. Different lie each time. Can you help me?

Why do you want to buy heads from someone who won't give you a straight story?

Neal
Because of what Jesus did for me on that cross,my heavenly father doesn't count any of my sins against me. He knows that I have a disease that was caused by Adam eating the fruit of the forbidden tree of the knowledge of good and evil. God hates the disease I have,not me. I see Tom as a person in need and want to be one of the people who help him and not one of the people who point at him. I discovered long ago that every time I point my finger at someone,and condemn them for something they are doing,I've been guilty of that same thing many times.

Because of what Jesus did for me on that cross,my heavenly father doesn't count any of my sins against me. He knows that I have a disease that was caused by Adam eating the fruit of the forbidden tree of the knowledge of good and evil. God hates the disease I have,not me. I see Tom as a person in need and want to be one of the people who help him and not one of the people who point at him. I discovered long ago that every time I point my finger at someone,and condemn them for something they are doing,I've been guilty of that same thing many times.
Amen to that. How much longer will you wait?

Sounds way to personal. Is this guy family? When I put money on the street, it's business. That means no feelings.

uhmm, then what was this???
Over a year. have spoken to him many times including today. Different lie each time. Can you help me?

Comment and religious disposition do not match...

Chris Hogeland, AWESOME SET OF HEADS! Let's keep this on topic of the heads and not Champion....

Trixdout i totally agree with you. Chris opened this thread to show work he did for his client which looks awesome.

That's a very interesting response, thanks putting a religious spin on things. I'm not sure exactly how it plays into the conversation. I think what I took away from it is "judge not lest you be judged". I'm sure you'll get your heads one day.

Neal