Hawaii TR Owner's Get Together?

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
OK.. we keep talking about this....

Lets set a date and time so we can make plans to be there!

Suggestions? (Assume after the holidays)

I'm up for whatever!..... :cool:

I'd like to do it before Christmas... after that I expect to be GN-less until the paint is complete... so maybe not until Mid February...

But if not, then anything goes... Starbucks or whatever you feel at Airport Industrial Center?

What night is best?.... I'm easy... I have a normal schedule now....

I think Guy mentioned the Starbucks by the stadium?... :confused:

Either one is fine with me...

Anyone else? Or is this going to be a two person get together?.... ;)

I'm in for whatever, whenever. :cool:

And what's up with these "friendship requests"? You guys wanna sit around a campfire, hold hands and sing "Kumbayah"? :p :D

I was forwarding a PM and I happened to notice it in the buddy list area... :D

Not sure what it was, but I clicked on it anyway. No one has requested that I be their buddy so far. :confused::rolleyes::eek:

I'm in for whatever, whenever. :cool:

And what's up with these "friendship requests"? You guys wanna sit around a campfire, hold hands and sing "Kumbayah"? :p :D

Kumbayah !!!! I got 2 as well, over here in Africa go figure, see you all soon BBQ Shop New Years Eve :cool::cool::cool: I like sleep on someones floor on the 30th don't get Hale Koa until next day, lemme know, maybe shop floor with Joseph if he would let? See you all soon

I like Eat some Portugee Sausage and Eggs who has it cep Zippy's, I like some Curry House for Lunch, and BBQ @ Shop hopefully for Din din, I dunno let me knows, I gots no Fone, but I stay in 1253 Maile Tower Hale Koa, I got car so no matters, Gotta luv dem Rentals See you all Very Soon.

CLose to you would be eggs and things, wailana Coffee house, IHOP (walking distance)

Thanks Rob you da man, everyone else must still be Sleeping :eek:) Need some sippa's too, ABC? nice not have put Boots on let breathe CAN :):):):)

Thanks Rob you da man, everyone else must still be Sleeping :eek:) Need some sippa's too, ABC? nice not have put Boots on let breathe CAN :):):):)

ABC has slippahs if you can bare the price...

Cheaper... Ala Moana... or just above that is the new Wally-World on Koreanmoku...