Having problem with T-Tops

MiamiGN3.8

I just bought the t-top weather stripping from ebay and either it don't fit or i'm doing something wrong. I looked at whatevers left of the old weather stripping and they don't look alike. I Need help.

t-tops

Are you talking about the weather stripping that goes on the T-top, held down with two screws ?? You need to make them as long as you can stretch them out ( slots ) to fill up the gap. I just did my last month, help alittle. I did get my off of E-bay ( GM ) I hope this will help.

I have tried and tried to fit in the weather stripping i got from gm and they do not fit. I am wondering if my 87gn has after marker esoecially since i seen another gn and they look nothing alike. Now if my car has aftermarket t-tops how can i get the correct weather seals. any info would be most helpfull. thanks

t-top

If you have after market t-tops, i would think that a after market t-top company ( installer ), could look at your set up and see what brand they are and help you out. There are a few after market company in my area that deal with all types of car add on's.
good luck