Have I been banned/blocked?

Nasty Wendy

Perverted Lurker
Latest finding on my not being able to view this site from my home CPU is : No computer on my wireless network can view the site, I've been posting from my iPhone on the 3G network but when I connect via wifi at home my iPhone can't view the site either. I've checked my router settings to see if somehow this site has been blocked but it hasn't. Everything else is working flawlessly. Has my IP address been blocked?

i went through the exact same thing. i had to delete/reload the router software into the desktop and redo all of the router password info. it was really weird but i could surf any website except turbobuick.

It's the Chinese govt testing the effectiveness of the new "censoring software", they are putting into use...

Hey I have a buddy having this same problem, what the heck could cause such a thing on just 1 site??

Nothing is wrong on your account on our end...

Are you by any chance using AOL?

OK getting somewhere now. No I've NEVER used AOL. I am posting from the home CPU right now. I've taken the router out of the loop and have my modem hooked directly to the cpu. I'll try reinstalling the router software and see if that works.

At my wits end. My cpu won't load this site. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the router software and did hard resets on the router and it still will not access this site. I even uninstalled the router software and let windows set up my network with its on board software and still can't access this site. Don't know what my next move will be now.

Here's a suggestion..............:biggrin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBT1CS_HNxE[/YOUTUBE]

I am having the same issue, can get any site in existance exept this one.
Tried bypassing wireless router, still no go.

Have to use laptop & neighbors wireless connection to get onto the site.

Help !