Have any random emission stuff laying around????

jonstaley89

Hey guys,
I failed my visual inspection for emissions here in new mexico. So i'm looking to get the piping that runs from the turbo inlet to the front of the valve cover. Right now I have a breather, and I need to get the car registered. Let me know if you have anything or can help

Thanks

No he is not expensive...
He is a decent guy that has just about anything you will need for your car , new and used.

GBodyparts.com

Bryan

This?

Claude.
DSCN3132.JPG

it looks like it but I cant be sure i've never seen one. All I know is it pulgs into the front of the valve cover next to the boost solenoid, and then plugs into the turbo inlet. The right side of the hose from the picture looks like its right, but idk about the left side. If i took a shot in the dark i would say yes

That's what your looking for.

It's designed to inject oil into your compressor housing, line the inside of your intercooler, and coat the intake manifold and ports with oil.... You know... to lower emissions by burning clumps of oil :)

The filter part is available from any parts store. Made by Fram as I recall. If you rotate the hole down, it looks normal. As long as they dont notice your blocked off port on the turbo inlet (or if you aftermarket turbo has no port) you are good to go. Or so I have heard.... ;)

Mark that was the problem. It was the filter there that failed me. There is nothing else that could of failed me. I need the stock hose to fill that gap

Hey guys,
I failed my visual inspection for emissions here in new mexico. So i'm looking to get the piping that runs from the turbo inlet to the front of the valve cover. Right now I have a breather, and I need to get the car registered. Let me know if you have anything or can help

Thanks

I have that "pipe" you need. Have other parts to that pipe also. e.m. me if you are interested. I am in SD, Cali