Have an LS powered Gbody you want to switch over to a manual? Look inside!

Stroker-ace

Boosted-brick
OK, I am switching back to an auto and getting rid of my T56 setup that I currently have in my GN. This will include EVERYTHING you need to swap to a manual if you have an LS based v8 engine. This is what will come with the swap:

T56 transmission with bell-housing, approx 80K miles on it, no grinds, no problems.
LS7 clutch assembly (flywheel, pressure plate, clutch disc) around 500 miles
ARP flywheel bolts, around 500 miles
TICK billet adjustable master cylinder with remote bleeder, around 500 miles
HURST factory shifter, same mileage as trans
Shortened driveshaft, rebalanced and new U joints
custom built Clutch and pedal assembly, direct bolt in.
Crossmember with energy suspension transmount

This is everything you need to swap your LS powered Gbody to a manual and have a blast driving it! I am going back to an auto to hold more power, so this has got to go, I DO NOT want to seperate anything out of this package. This will be available for the next 15 days here on turbo-Buick, after that it is going on LS1tech and will be parted out. I just wanted to offer a complete package for anyone interested.

Price is $2300, shipping is extra.

Hi, if you decide to part this out I would be interested in the prices for the following items. I'm doing a swp and currently have the transmission.. Could you keep me in mind if you decided to part out.. thanks

TICK billet adjustable master cylinder with remote bleeder, & custom built Clutch and pedal assembly, direct bolt in.