F/S Going LS WANT to sell some stuff - Running Engine can hear it run.

Are you actually parting out now?
If so I am interested in the cam set up and maybe other things but based on your earlier comments I didn't think you would part it out.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you actually parting out now?
If so I am interested in the cam set up and maybe other things but based on your earlier comments I didn't think you would part it out.....
C X

"B

I will part it out but first I want to get rid of the big ticket items, block, heads.

Here is the deal guys
I don't NEED to sell this set up, its running great and it is still in the car. Hopefully Sunday i'll go for a drive.
I WANT to sell it in order to fund my LS desire.
I am trying to price everything low enough for you to save some money but no way will i give anything away especially with me owning an 86 GN and my brother owning an 87 GN (that needs every single part that i have for sale). So if i was to give anything away he would be first in line.

I also realize that this is a crappy way to list things for sale ( if this sells then ill sell that) I am very sorry about that but i didn't want to get stuck with another long/short block in the back of the garage (i already have 3 other long blocks doing that don't need anymore)
I'll try to put up a video of it running this week sometime.

I don't want to name anyone but ask some of the NJ and LI guys about how the engine sounds and so on. I am not trying to unload junk.