GN parts closeout

Mike E

Mr. Badwrench
My roller, trans and motor are sold. This is what remains. Prices are plus shipping and paypal fees. If someone is interested in doing a 6 speed swap, I'll do a deal on the bellhousing and clutch and throw in a couple other necessary parts.

XIM with wiring harnesses and LSA coils. Bought new from Cal in 2014 and it's been on my car for ~100 miles. Setup to work with an msd crank trigger and buick cam sync. I can include pins to repin it for a buick crank sensor. $ 800.00 Or will sell minus coils for $500

Quick Time T56 to BOP Bell $ 450.00

TA flywheel and RXT clutch. $ 800.00

Stock accessory bracket $ SOLD
weldon 2040 fuel pressure regulator $ SOLD
XFI boost control solenoid and 100 psi (analog 8) sensor $ SOLD
Master disconnect cut off switch with piston knob $ SOLD
FAST 3 bar map sensor used $ SOLD
Metco driveshaft safety loop $ SOLD
Turbosmart race BOV with flange $ SOLD
FAST 200 psi Fuel and Oil pressure sensors with pigtails $ SOLD
Black powder coated one wire alternator $ SOLD
FAST dash with mount and wiring harness $ SOLD
FAST XFI stand alone harnesses, main, injector, analog input and power adder. $ SOLD

View attachment 286968 View attachment 286969 View attachment 286970 View attachment 286971
IMG_0741.JPG
IMG_0742.JPG

Last edited:
I will take the fuel & oil pressure sensors with the pigtails. My zip for shipping is 32097. Interested in the fast dash also. This is the one that has data logging also? If so I will take it to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I bought a bunch of stuff from Mike over the weekend and will say
that he is a first class guy and his stuff is what he says it is.
Buy with confidence from this cat. FBR

Im in for the alternator. What brand, specs, how long have you had it....and pics of the back please. Soonest you can ship to 76108. I want it thisvweekend, where are you at? Pm me with details...

I bought a bunch of stuff from Mike over the weekend and will say
that he is a first class guy and his stuff is what he says it is.
Buy with confidence from this cat. FBR

Thanks

Im in for the alternator. What brand, specs, how long have you had it....and pics of the back please. Soonest you can ship to 76108. I want it thisvweekend, where are you at? Pm me with details...

I can't remember the brand, I bought it from Summit about 4 years ago. It has probably 200 street miles and 6 passes on it. I'm in Hendersonville, TN. I'll check on shipping and PM you.

Attachments

• IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0772.JPG
    IMG_0772.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
if this is still for sale i would like to buy it paypal ready ( FAST XFI stand alone harnesses, main, injector, analog input and power adder. $ 250.00)

Mike..I'll take the disconnect switch stuff... Will send you a message on some other stuff.