Hate On Dodge All You Want, But The Hellcat Is Not Playing Around... (Dyno Numbers Inside)

unfortunately it weighs as much as a tank. u can buy a newer Mustang GT with a blower on it that will make the same HP and weigh 500 lbs less. and cost less then half as much. that car doesn't impress me at all. sorry but $70,000 for a dodge challenger makes me lol. and its just not a good lookn car by any stretch of the imagination.
I understand the appearance standpoint. That is definitely subjective. Personally, I love them. But I know they aren't for everyone.

I consider a car capable of running low 11s out of the box packing a top end damn near 200 MPH, all with a bumper to bumper warranty and enough room to carry 3 of your pals along for a hell of a ride a very good deal at $60k ($65k fully loaded, although they are still getting sticker bumped by dealers). Nobody else is offering a competitor. Pig heavy or not, they are beasts and clearly don't have a problem moving the extra 500 pounds they carry over a Mustang. You must have one hell of a fast car if it doesn't at least appeal to your performance side and impress you to a degree, looks aside.

I like the new Mustangs. But to get one that's even close to the Hellcat with a warranty, you're going to drop the same money on a '14 GT500. And it doesn't put the power to the ground nearly as well.

I understand the appearance standpoint. That is definitely subjective. Personally, I love them. But I know they aren't for everyone.

I consider a car capable of running low 11s out of the box packing a top end damn near 200 MPH, all with a bumper to bumper warranty and enough room to carry 3 of your pals along for a hell of a ride a very good deal at $60k ($65k fully loaded, although they are still getting sticker bumped by dealers). Nobody else is offering a competitor. Pig heavy or not, they are beasts and clearly don't have a problem moving the extra 500 pounds they carry over a Mustang. You must have one hell of a fast car if it doesn't at least appeal to your performance side and impress you to a degree, looks aside.

I like the new Mustangs. But to get one that's even close to the Hellcat with a warranty, you're going to drop the same money on a '14 GT500. And it doesn't put the power to the ground nearly as well.
hey I gotta Dodge Charger myself so I do like them as daily drivers. I just think their are far better vehicles out there for half the price that weigh far less. but ur right a low 11 sec car outta the box with a bumper to bumper warranty is quite impressive. and the interior is really sweet I must admit. two each his own....