Has skyrocketing values made the GNX no fun?

Has skyrocketing values made the GNX no fun?

• Yes

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters

The Blob

Amorphous... totally
$50K for mid-mileage cars... $3K for jackets... $400 for books...

I think it sucks all the fun out of it.

The Blob said:
$50K for mid-mileage cars... $3K for jackets... $400 for books...

I think it sucks all the fun out of it.

Yes and no IMO. Yes, because some people wont even consider buying a GNX w/o the jacket! WHAT!?! Yup, tis true. They cant even think clearly it seems. I understand documented paper work and wanting the jacket, but not buying after a $5,000 break because the jacket is lost...is a gift. Speaking of the jacket....(lets be honest here) ULTRA gay looking jacket that is about as fresh as a milli vanilli album.
No, because it is a numbered historical piece that is worth remembering in another 20 years. I see both sides, but I am sick of GNX nazis.

With todays very rocky 'new' car market of huge depreciation it is a blast to be able to buy a car.. enjoy putting a few miles on it here and there as well as enjoy its investment point of view...

I know that many people would rather have a car to toy with instead of money in the bank that you can do nothing with.

Being named Fabrice was enough to kill a man. Shameful, what did they expect, A straight man that could sing....way to high expectations for him.
It does go w/o saying if I had a GNX jacket, I'd pimp it.... and some Jordache "slim" sized jeans , Def Lep Hysteria concert shirt, and blk Reebok high tops....... Yeah, that'd be old school cool!

It does go w/o saying if I had a GNX jacket, I'd pimp it.... and some Jordache "slim" sized jeans , Def Lep Hysteria concert shirt, and blk Reebok high tops....... Yeah, that'd be old school cool!

Of course, if all of this was the case.....you would probably be driving an IROC:D

The answer to your poll question depends on if you happen to already own one. If not, the high prices sure make it harder for an enthusiast to get one to enjoy as opposed to a wealthy collector who'll let it sit.

Could there be a Harlem ave. cruiser out there?

HEY! I resemble that remark. LOL ;)

IROC---we used to say that stood for "I RACE ON CREDIT" or "ITALIAN RETARD OUT CRUISING"---Man we were stupid back in the day---I also cant believe I wore Z Cavaraicci's :eek: Lord have mercy on my soul.

My brother & I used to love to pray on the hairy-chested, gold chain wearing IROC drivers around the Jersey shore in our Gran Sports. We'd have 4-5 occupants in our cars and wipe the streets with those Camaros. :p