Has Anyone Here Ever Smoked K2???

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
I heard the federal Gubment was trying to pull it off of shelves in the next few days??? Supposably its stronger than Its natural counterpart IF you know what I am talking about.

That stuff is common for causing panic attacks. the gov should be pullen that crap. but leave cigarettes on the shelves cause they dont do any harm:rolleyes:

That stuff is common for causing panic attacks. the gov should be pullen that crap. but leave cigarettes on the shelves cause they dont do any harm:rolleyes:

id rather snort a line of coke the size of texas than smoke cigarettes.

Glad to say I don't even know what K2 is.:confused:

K2 is knockoff mary jane that has the same effects of mary jane, but its legal. However the THC content is much higer and more potent than that of regular mary jane which grows its Own natural THC content, and therefore considered safer to smoke than K2, but it is illegal and the Five-Oh will either give citations or cuff you for it.

and some are sitten in prison as we speak. and one of them is from my PD. every profession has their 10%ers...... LE is no different

And to think all oir farmers spray mary jane here in Kansas to kill.it. Thousands of acres killed every year.

they need to just let people smoke it and make it legal. it will drop crime. but thy can do just like thy did to us smokers not on the job clock.

My buddy smoked that crap once before it was illeagal and said he'll never touch it again. He did shrooms once waaay back in the day and said that K2 was worse by far.

Now as far as the sticky-icky is concerned...just give it time. More Americans smoke pot than cigarettes so it will just take a few more nudges

K-2 is a synthetic made chemical supplemented pot knockoff. Salvia is the stuff that will make you trip out like you are on shrooms. both are huge problems in the military but we are trying to get testing for it.

K2 is knockoff mary jane that has the same effects of mary jane, but its legal. However the THC content is much higer and more potent than that of regular mary jane which grows its Own natural THC content, and therefore considered safer to smoke than K2, but it is illegal and the Five-Oh will either give citations or cuff you for it.

Wow, never heard of it... Whoever made that claim probably never smoked weed with Willie:biggrin::D:biggrin::D

im with ya on that one but ill have to wait till i retire first:cool:

You rather sniff coke than smoke a cig?

Dude one cig ain't going to do crap. One line of coke can bust your heart wide open... You ever watched how that crap is processed:confused: I don't see how it doesn't kill everyone that uses it...

Ty, when is Nelson moving out your way:D

After going to about 100 heavy metal concerts since 1985 I am still trying to figure out what these people are calling this "weed" stuff that smells funny when it burns.:confused:

:):):)

K-2 is a synthetic made chemical supplemented pot knockoff. Salvia is the stuff that will make you trip out like you are on shrooms. both are huge problems in the military but we are trying to get testing for it.

We can and do test for it. I've sent plenty to the lab, USACIL. You just test it for JWH-018 and it's derivatives in addition to mj. I've put a few people out on that, but that was a former life :D.

It is a harsher high. People seemed to have less control over it, vs mj. Doesn't last as long though. FYI, even though it may be "legal" in some places, it's illegal under UCMJ.

all I know is after reading this I'm in the mood to smoke a big fatty right now! who's with me?