Has any1 used these bumper fillers or parts before?

I would buy either g-bodys fillers or nos4gn fillers. The difference is the fiberglass will need work to fit and look right. So the money you save on buying the fillers you lose in labor making dankos work. I have g-bodys rear fillers and nos4gn fronts both fit without any issues.

I would buy either g-bodys fillers or nos4gn fillers. The difference is the fiberglass will need work to fit and look right. So the money you save on buying the fillers you lose in labor making dankos work. I have g-bodys rear fillers and nos4gn fronts both fit without any issues.
AGREE WITH ASTRO-T PAY NOW,OR PAY LATER..

Danko's are junk plain and simple. SpoolFool's are the only way to go. They fit perfect and need nothing but scuffed and shot. TPO ones are ok but no where close to Mikes fillers. No adhesion promotor needed and they fit better then the TPO one's. I just did a set and i will never use them again. For the price your better off using fiberglass ones from SpoolFool. They claim the TPO ones will last 60 years but they have only been out for a year, so no ones really knows how long they will last overtime. Plus there made in Taiwan and not USA made....i rest my case

Also see Spoolfool for one piece fiberglass.......super nice pices !!!
He is a member here

Bryan

Danko's are junk plain and simple. SpoolFool's are the only way to go. They fit perfect and need nothing but scuffed and shot. TPO ones are ok but no where close to Mikes fillers. No adhesion promotor needed and they fit better then the TPO one's. I just did a set and i will never use them again. For the price your better off using fiberglass ones from SpoolFool. They claim the TPO ones will last 60 years but they have only been out for a year, so no ones really knows how long they will last overtime. Plus there made in Taiwan and not USA made....i rest my case
Been using them for years never a problem. For the money u save its worth it . Really how hard is it to drill a few holes .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1378352005250.jpg
    1378352005250.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 150
Buy Spoolfools I did and they fit perfect out if the box. Not much difference in price. I had them painted and body shop said they were top notch and he hadn't seen any of that quality before.

Been using them for years never a problem. For the money u save its worth it . Really how hard is it to drill a few holes .

Ha...you must not have used SpoolFool's then. Cheap and good are two different things. My time is worth more in labor to fix them to look right then just buying a good set from Mike. They don't fit anywhere close to SpoolFool's....you get what you pay for...keep using them if you like them, there junk if you ask me. No offense to you.

I have Spoolfool's also and would highly recommend them. That said, I suppose not everyone wants or needs the best fillers on the market and are willing to settle for ones that may need a little work for a cheaper price. But as others have said, expect to spend some time to get them to fit correctly. The other thing about Spoolfool fillers is they come in high gloss gelcoat that, while not a perfect color match, is quite decent for most. This alone will save you $$ in prep & paint costs.

Ha...you must not have used SpoolFool's then. Cheap and good are two different things. My time is worth more in labor to fix them to look right then just buying a good set from Mike. They don't fit anywhere close to SpoolFool's....you get what you pay for...keep using them if you like them, there junk if you ask me. No offense to you.
Yea I agree. Cheep and good
And I've seen the one piece filler
They look sharp !! But 350 bucks for fiberglass. . Maybe for the whole set. . But not for rears. Not knocking .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app[/quote]
If you added up the cost of the making of the molds first to make all the runs you would be floored at the cost. Yes they cost money for sure but they are the best thing i have used bar none from any vendor on anything aftermarket filler this far. I only hope Mike comes out with more stuff for our cars. I just don't understand why someone would want to fix something to be right, when you can get them right without doing anything in the first place. From a painters stand point only, it makes since to go this route for all my customers in the long run to save them money in the long run... i just don't want a somewhat good product when something is great to begin with. I understand money is always a factory in buying something, but when you have a body shop fix all the fit problems with the Danko ones it would cost about the same in the long run, and they will never look like the SpoolFool's in quality and fit no matter what you do to the Danko's.. I'm not taking it out on you at all 1fastcorba, just trying to educate people in some other options then bad fitting fillers. Things have gotten better over the years in products. Lets try to support Vendors that go out of there way for us. What's a few bucks anyways...:D

After seeing Benny's car at world of wheels I was sold on spoolfools one piece filler . I will be ordering them soon

If the Spoolfools had been around I would have bought them to reduce the bodywork. Instead fronts & a one piece rear were done by the body shop. Very nice IMHO but he said he had 3-4 hours in them F & R.

My fiberglass came from Full Throttle when they still retailed them so I have no idea if they were Danko. For me its a trade off depending on what you want when your done. Lots of people are very happy with the Spoolfool and I find it heartening when a board member commits so much time/money/energy to bringing successful parts into production.

i have the dankos for 3 years now. yes i had to drill holes for them to fit, but i didnt drill where danko had the diples placed. i used grease on the studs and mocked the fillers where thay would go, then they fit perfectly. if spool had their rear made back then i would of bought it then. i dont lke that split in the rear from the dankos.