Hardtop with cloth

Very, Very nice. Very clean, It looks like it is very low miles. I am guessing the undercarrage is as clean as the engine compartment! Any other mods other than the cosmetic ones?

I need to get a GNX to go with my Hardtop!

Dave

I will pass on any leads I get, Twin Vipers.

Thanks for the cooments, guys. I really like this car.

The underside is very clean. I'll get a pic posted of it soon. Zero "mods" other than the cosmetic ones that Scott Kelly special ordered. 100% factory! :cool:

yea - some pics of those other cars would be cool too ;)

is that a silver '79 hiding in the bottom left?

Why are the locks and door handles white?

It was originally Scott Kelly's car from PAS and he had it built that way.

ScottKellyTTA5.jpg

Too bad you didn't get that car sooner you could have brought it out to the reunion, it was lots of fun. Scott was there too.

The silver car is a 1979 10th Z code.

The sail panel emblems were on the car when Scott took delivery, according to the pictures I have of various stages of the car. The "Turbo" side emblems that were never put on the car, I have in a box.

I am in contact with Scott now, as I have some other questions about the car, and PAS in general.

Hopefully, there will be another show that we can get some hardtops to attend!:wink:

WOW! Beautifull looking car Mark - Congratulations! It looks fantastic in the pictures and wow, does the engine compartment ever look clean and super crisp!

May I inquire, what is the mileage on this awsome looking car and any pictures of the underneath?

Wonder why he wanted the stock filler on the rear without the "turbo" with only the solid bird and no emblems? Maybe fear of it getting recognized and stolen back then or just to be a sleeper TA?

Has the usual GN-type surface rust on the non -painted items.

Thought of cleaning it up...but I do enjoy the "unrestored" look. Parts of the underside are just very, very clean. But, those sway bars, driveshaft, etc...:eek:

I thought the sway bar was painted black? Does it still rust when painted? Car looks super clean! I am still jealous of the white handles...

I thought the sway bar was painted black? Does it still rust when painted? Car looks super clean! I am still jealous of the white handles...

Nope swaybars had nothing or very little to protect them from rusting ... funny engough as the front one was painted black and seems to hold up pretty good ....

Those small stickers on the front and rear shocks/struts interst me; Mark any chance you can see what they do say ... just like to confirm they match one of the worksheets where the codes for them are listed (your worksheet Jarred you posted on tta.com) .... and if possible rough size of them as I suspect you cant get a good photo of them?