Hardtop with cloth

Was wondering where you have been all this time :D Any time that car is mentioned Ty will find the post... When I bought that car I drove it back from Maryland and Bryan Quick'n'KC saw me driving it back passing through Birmingham as he was there with one of his cars at the time, I think an MR2, passed each other on the highway!

Sounds like I just as well quit the leg humping on the 79... If momma says her baby is getting it then it is gone :frown::eek:

Sounds like I just as well quit the leg humping on the 79... If momma says her baby is getting it then it is gone :frown::eek:

I'll know more after New Years as her and her husband will be in town. I know he despised a classic 86 vert Benz we bought for her a few years before and sold before she moved. If he ain't into it then it stays.

I recall seeing a cloth/hardtop TTA for sale in an ad...I think it was located in the Dubuque, Iowa area 1-2 years ago maybe?? The only reason I recall it was that combo is because seller went out of their way to emphasize the rarity of the combonation. I can't recall if it was on ebay or what though.

I recall seeing a cloth/hardtop TTA for sale in an ad...I think it was located in the Dubuque, Iowa area 1-2 years ago maybe?? The only reason I recall it was that combo is because seller went out of their way to emphasize the rarity of the combonation. I can't recall if it was on ebay or what though.
That's the one I bought from a very nice fellow that had several other very rare cars including a red 73 SD TA with only 2x,000 miles and original tires.

Mailed payment today for a low mile, interesting doc'd hardtop/leather car. Appreciate all the help in locating one! :)

Took possession of the car Friday. :biggrin:

When the weather clears up, I'll post some pics.

Very clean car!

Took possession of the car Friday. :biggrin:

When the weather clears up, I'll post some pics.

Very clean car!
Congrats Mark! Hopefully this spring we can put together a Hardtop TTA reunion since we are not far away :) Weather has been pretty crappy around here but can't complain since we have been very dry all year.

Here are some shots of the car...

DSC_0451.jpg