Hardtop/cloth TTA for sale

trophystock

Looking to sell both of my TTAs. The first one to go is my 44,ooo mile hardtop/cloth car. Car needs alot of small deatail iteams but would make a nice car if someone invested some time on it. $12,000 firm and I will consider partial trades. Email me directly at trophystock@yahoo.com

Not to sound like an ass but I can take pics and make the car look great!! but when you got here you would wonder where the car you saw in the pictures was at. Email me directly and I'll give you a contact number and well talk over the phone about the car so you'll have alot of info to go with the pics.

Sent you an e-mail...Attached a picture of a TurboBuick that I would be Interested in working a Trade on.My buick+Cash.

Give me a call..732-778-2273

Thanks,Shawn

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trophystock/album?.dir=/34a2re2&.src=ph&.tok=phax6TFBoXMtcshk

I pulled the car out today and hosed it off and snapped a few pics. I tried to show the paint peeling on the roof. Most are just tiny spots like the one shown but there is one large spot (see pic). I also polished out one quater panel and it turned out fantastic, it is hard to see in the picture but the paint is still in good shape on the sides. Here is a list of the things the car needs:
1. Headlights go up but not down. Motors work fine but I assume the relay is bad.
2. Antenna is stuck up.
3. Rear pull down mech. does not work.
4. Has incorrect 10 bolt 3.73 rear in the car.
5. Cruise doesn't work.
6. Rear spoiler is shot. Aftermarket fiberglass rear spiolers are available here in town local so I could pick on up so there would be no shipping ($300).
7. If I keep the car I would paint the nose, hood, roof, rear deck lid.

Now I also have a 1989 GTA that is red with the beachwood interior that I purchased for parts. It has no drivetrain but it does have the correct 3.27 9 bolt rear and working headlights/antenna plus the correct gold wheels. There is probobly a $1000 worth of parts on the GTA you could sell to offset some of your cost.

This car is stock except for the injectors, air cleaner, exhaust. It has a flowmaster cat back system on it. I unbolted the muffler and made a strait pipe for it. You can switch back and forth between the two as the simple unbolt and swap out. I have the original exhaust tips, and air box. I purchased the car from the original owner and he promised to send me the owners kit and plug wires but as soon as he got my money I never heard from him again and he refused to answer the phone when I called, yes he hosed me. There is no intercooler scoop on the car. I have a GN scoop for it and I am trying to purchase a TTA scoop and if I get it I will include it with the car. Car runs like crap when it is cold but runs fine once it warms up so plan on spending a little time tracing down all the vacume leaks. Car rolls on a very used set of goodyear gatorbacks so plan on getting some new tires. Car drives great with NO RATTLES!! and is the best riding TTA that I have owned. The doors shut very nice. I took it to the track once and it ran a 8.20 at 88 mph with a soft 2.0 60' so the motor/tranny is in good shape. Please email me directly and I'll send you my phone number if you have any questions.

The headlight switch is probably the culprit as to why the headlights wont go down. BOTH my TTA's did this, you would have to press firmly on the off button to shut them off.

If only i had seen pictures of this car earlier.... :eek:

Hopefully the new owner will take car of it, lucky sob!

BW

The buyer is taking the hardtop car and my pilot car TTA #1 so I will sad to see both cars leaving. :frown:

They will be very well taken care of, within a few months they will both be like brand new again!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: THANK"S :cool:

vanman1120 said:
They will be very well taken care of, within a few months they will both be like brand new again!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: THANK"S :cool:

Alright....did you rob a Brinks truck or something!! Every time something rare is sold you have been the one buying it. Lucky Dog!!

Kma697 said:
Alright....did you rob a Brinks truck or something!! Every time something rare is sold you have been the one buying it. Lucky Dog!!

Not me? ;) ;) What do you know that I bought lately besides these 2 cars? :biggrin:

vanman1120 said:
Not me? ;) ;) What do you know that I bought lately besides these 2 cars? :biggrin:

You had previously posted about 1 GNX and 4 TTA's. I know u just bought one with 17 miles from other posts on this board. I'm here all the time...guess I need to get a LIFE!!! :D

Kma697 said:
You had previously posted about 1 GNX and 4 TTA's. I know u just bought one with 17 miles from other posts on this board. I'm here all the time...guess I need to get a LIFE!!! :D

I guess we both need to get a life!! :p My wife hates this site :mad: :mad: I'm just joking with you though, if you want to come check out my collection sometime let me know, you might like my junk. ;) It's only 5 and a half hours for you!

vanman1120 said:
I guess we both need to get a life!! :p My wife hates this site :mad: :mad: I'm just joking with you though, if you want to come check out my collection sometime let me know, you might like my junk. ;) It's only 5 and a half hours for you!

Hey,

Where did you find that 17 mile TT/A ? :biggrin:

twinvipers said:
Hey,

Where did you find that 17 mile TT/A ? :biggrin:

Ummm... let me think, :confused: someguy that has a garage full of junk kinda like mine ;) that was nice enough to hook me up with a very nice car :cool: I definately owe him one if I can remember who he is :biggrin: :biggrin:

vanman1120 said:
Ummm... let me think, :confused: someguy that has a garage full of junk kinda like mine ;) that was nice enough to hook me up with a very nice car :cool: I definately owe him one if I can remember who he is :biggrin: :biggrin:

Glad I could help...

vanman1120 said:

I really would like to see pics of your junk yard.