hard top body with complete doors, no rust

kaj

i have an '85 Regal hardtop body sitting in a yard that is collecting dust. it has been out for one winter, so it most likey has some surface rust, though it is actually painted. there are NO dents in any of the body panels. nothing broken, etc. it has a few random brackets, hood latch cable, etc.. but it is a body ONLY. stripped.

i also have doors for it. black in color off of an actual GN, not that it matters. they are complete from hinges, to windows, handles, locks, etc. missing only door panels. as far as i know they are 100% functional but have also been sitting out with the car.

one door does have a scratch that MAY have reached the metal and made a dent. i can't remember. if so, the scratch is about 3" long.

anyway.. i had all of these out to swap with my rust bucket t-top. willing to let go for $500 O.B.O. located in Fresno CA and can ship at buyer's arrangement/cost.

last: there is no VIN with this body, so you would theoretically have to use your own (though i'm sure that may be illegal so i technically have to say "don't do that") or just use it to cut up for part.

they body is completely stripped of parts and ready to be cleaned/painted. it's in great shape, i promise.

also, when i say "no rust" i don't mean "a hole here and there". i mean there are NO holes. NO rot. not even under the seats. i can get pictures in the next couple days if anyone is interested. but i can tell ya know: it just looks like body and doors covered in dust. LOL

for fastest response: papaguyver@hotmail.com

you can contact me here, but no telling how long before i will be back to reply. that's it. thanks!

jason
fresno ca

**edit! pictures, though the parts are more dusty now:

newbody.jpg

newdoors.jpg

bump to the top. somebody come get this bad boy so i don't have to scrap it!

put it on craigslist, dirt track guys will want it for a couple hundred, that is who buys all my stripped bodies.