Happy Thanksgiving

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It's snowing here :eek: Time to go get the turkey in the oven.

Pronto said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It's snowing here :eek: Time to go get the turkey in the oven.

Happy T day YOU TURKEY.

The kids are out playing in the snow already!

IT is OFFICAL start to 6 month storage period :( no more T driving

Wait until next week. It may be 55* and sunny again. You know NE weather! Did you get out the new used sled?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday ! :), don't forget to say your many thanks in your precious blessings. I am very thankful for the love, and the health in my family, and for the beautiful friendships we have acquired through out the years through turbo Buick. I am thankful for my blessings to be able to enjoy seeing my loving husband go faster and safer each time as he enjoys going down the track, and coming back after each run with the feeling of wanting to go even faster to reach the quickest time that fills his heart, because it fills my heart with joy also; what can I say but I love racing and I want him to reach his highest potential until he feels it's enough :eek:. Happy Thanks Giving ! can't wait till the new year and all that's in store for us and everyone else.

take care,
Kate