Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
I wanted to give everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving early.

We ALL have many many things to be Thanksful for. From Family, Friends, Jobs, Safety for our country, and lastly this great board that we all spend many hours a week on.

THANK YOU EVERYONE AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Ty

HOORAH!!! Thanks Ty. May your Thanksgiving be very enjoyable and maybe I can get another deer. LOL You know how I feel but I think you know what I mean. The "turkey" is having an effect, if you know what I mean.

Forget the turkey, who's got the BEER!!! LOL, j/k... maybe not! Happy Thanksgiving you turkeys. :D

Hope everyone has a great holiday and be safe!!!

God Bless you all!!!

turkey went into the smoker last night.

Attachments

• php60RVTUPM.jpg
    php60RVTUPM.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 123
  • phpEcB2UEPM.jpg
    phpEcB2UEPM.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 121
Happy thanksgiving!!!!

My friends, we all do have alot to be thankful for.. Beautiful day in western pa..after i get done putting the turkey in the oven,i'm goin for a scream in the gn. I never went for a ride this late in the year in the buick..my gn loves these cool days.. Have a great day and god bless you all!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! Giving the wife a break this year and hitting a fancy restaurant for dinner. Hopefully everyone has tomorrow off as well!:)

I wish each and everyone of you and you families the best Thanksgiving ever. :smile:

Also, let's keep our military men and women serving overseas in our prayers during this time.

Ray