Happy Holidays because....

batmansbuick

Superhero
For us, its because our 5 month old daughter survived a battle with Bacterial Meningitis in late November. So far, all the checkups have been fine and she is on her way to a full recovery.

We feel its our responsibility to remind people to not just blow off high fever and soreness as a flu, get it checked out. We were lucky to get her into the hospital when we did. It was touch and go for the first few days with the swelling around the brain and spine, but she pulled through.

Thanks to those in the Buick community who said prayers, are Holidays are much happier for it.

Attachments

• rhyleebuick.jpg
    rhyleebuick.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 138
Hey George, I'm glad to hear you daughter is doing well, she is a beautiful baby. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Jesse
:)
For us, its because our 5 month old daughter survived a battle with Bacterial Meningitis in late November. So far, all the checkups have been fine and she is on her way to a full recovery.

We feel its our responsibility to remind people to not just blow off high fever and soreness as a flu, get it checked out. We were lucky to get her into the hospital when we did. It was touch and go for the first few days with the swelling around the brain and spine, but she pulled through.

Thanks to those in the Buick community who said prayers, are Holidays are much happier for it.

Now thats a AWESOME Christmas present man!!!!!!!! Glad you have her to make your Christmas the best this year!!!!!!!!!! Daniel Ray

That is great news. Seems like there is a decent number of threads on these boards about negative situations occuring recently (crashes/death/illness) so it's good to see a positive one!

That is the best christmas gift you could ever get. Best of wishes to you and your family.

I welcomed my first, a daughter, into the world on 11/30. She is my world! I can't imagine what you must have been going through. Very glad she is ok...and congratulations, she's a cutey!;)