Happy Fathers Day!

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
Just as it says, happy fathers day guys. Enjoy your friends and family to the fullest! :cool:

Ty

Happy Fathers Day... Ty, and to all the good daddy's out there!

I'm taking the family out to lunch, then we're hitting the gym! Have a great day!

Happy Fathers day to all! I have been fishing all morning and just got back with my son:cool:

Here's what I got from my 8 & 10 year-old. Yes, that is a bottle opener built into the hat. Don't be jealous!

IMG_0603Medium.jpg

I dont have kids but happy fathers day to those who do. Not sure how you guys do it. I can hardly live comfortably with no kids and a small mortgage and I earn decent money with full medical benifits. My hats off to you guys who took on that responsibility.

I dont have kids but happy fathers day to those who do. Not sure how you guys do it. I can hardly live comfortably with no kids and a small mortgage and I earn decent money with full medical benifits. My hats off to you guys who took on that responsibility.

That four wheel money pit might be part of the problem!:biggrin:

Have a 14 year old son, remember him being born like it was yesterday, graduating from 8th grade tomorrow! He was born when I was 40. Always tell him I should have been his Grandfather.:eek: He's a great kid but NO interest in cars or things mechanical. Think it skips a generation in my family as my father wasn't a gearhead either.:) In fact he thinks he is cool tooling around Ft Lauderdale FL in his Toyota Prius.:rolleyes:

I think you sold it already, havent seen pics in months.

Oh by the way I want first on that list when it goes up in Cars for sale :D:biggrin::eek:;)
Yea, I know. It's been kinda hiding for a while I guess. I figured id post when everything was complete. Made a few changes. It's actually going to Otto's shop next week tho.

All the fabrication has been completed. A few changes were made....;) I'm hoping Miguel can help me with my powdercoating needs.

Another 4-6 weeks tops. You better start saving ur pennies.:) To be honest it will be hard to ever want to part with this one. Lotta aggrivation and more to come im sure but I think it will be worth it in the end.:cool: