Happy birthday meanchicken

I see you're trying to get a jump on everyone else.:p Happy birthday Tim, the rug's in the mail.:D

Happy Bday Tim, I hope the bday fairy brings you 1 hair in the middle of your head so you look a little younger. :)

Thanks, guys.

...and TNTSNBS....I personally feel that hair is highly over rated...it just takes up horsepower and causes turbo lag...

Happy Birthday bro hope you get another shot at that GTR for your B-day present.

Happy BDay !! I live vicariously through you until i get my junk running right.

Bryan

Thanks, guys.

...and TNTSNBS....I personally feel that hair is highly over rated...it just takes up horsepower and causes turbo lag...

Sorry Tim. Hair =Speed.:cool: It's one of my speed secrets.
Hope your able to get the Chicken coup out on the road today.:)
DSCF8189.jpg

Happy Birthday.
Mike Barnard

Sorry Tim. Hair =Speed.:cool: It's one of my speed secrets.
Hope your able to get the Chicken coup out on the road today.:)

Happy Birthday.
Mike Barnard

I was actually in the HB on Friday. Went to my sons football game at HB High on Main. After the game I turned right onto Main to head towards the PCH and found myself next to a Audi R8 (white with grey) at the light just outside the parking lot...unfortunately the road goes from 2 to 1 lane on the other side and into a residential, so I wasn't gonna race him. He took off like a bat outa H-E-double hockey sticks on the green, so I responsively nailed it as I merged in behind him and was right up on his bumper in a matter of a couple seconds and had to let out to avoid running him over....next light he was frozen looking at me in his mirrors...had to give him a honk to get him rolling on the green.:D

Chicken have you replaced those flat spotted rear tires yet or should you be placed on suicide watch :rolleyes: