Happy Birthday GNGAL

Happy birthday!! and if you want to room with nasty wendy you have to go through me. Everybody knows that she and I sleep together at BG!!

You know i was in meijer and lookin in hot rod and came across the pic of gn gal on the power tour and i realized after reading that she was the lone wolf!!! We gotta join her and represent on the tour we cant leave her by herself !!!!! Happy birthday and congrats again!!!!

holy moly!!! :eek: check'n out the pic i posted earlier,... on the big screen..... if gngal wasn't a member here i'd so use that as my avatar:eek:

i think that shot kicks a$$!!!!!!

:)

You know i was in meijer and lookin in hot rod and came across the pic of gn gal on the power tour and i realized after reading that she was the lone wolf!!! We gotta join her and represent on the tour we cant leave her by herself !!!!! Happy birthday and congrats again!!!!

YES ! ! I definately want company (on the road vs hotel ... guys!) for next years Power Tour.

Happy belated birthday. I thought you were 29 and holding:wink:

Thanks.. but its actually 25 and still holdin... and holdin...and... :)

Sorry I'm late on this...
I owe you a motorboat. :biggrin:

--- sigh --- maybe I should of just stuck with purses and shoes. LOL... you guys crack me up.. thank you !